Worst Housing Estate?

in my career the so called bad schemes(estates)are the ones were you get a cup of tea.go to the fancy houses and you dont even get the time of day

Most people are decent and just want a quiet life ,a few disruptive families is all it takes to give some place a bad name.
The Dutch normally tolerant and easy going are now going to put disruptive families into caravans with minimal facilities and keep them there until they behave.

Last edited:
wythenshawe in manchester everyhouseholder moans about the mess etc but they all gettin new roofs insulation windows and it is us daft ***** thatis paying for all ov this

The worst ive seen so far is:

625259916.jpg

The 'Lego Land' flats in Dagenham, East London.
An absolute fukking nightmare of a place... even the police are too scared to drive about there at night.

"FAMILIES living on a crumbling estate have blasted the council over lack of night time security after 22 cars were broken into in a single night." - Ilford Post - 05 January 2010.

"One day when Sandra was 14 and walking home from school, she heard some boys call out: "Here, come here!" "My heart started pounding," she says. "I told myself: walk on, keep your head down, ignore them, just keep going." Sandra knew it was best not to talk back to the local Lego Manz crew - so named because of the Lego-like colourful high-rise flats off the A13 they lived in - and she prayed the gang would let her pass." - Evening Standard - 8 Jan 2009.

I swear its a total shiithole...
I worked on it about a year ago, putting up a small 8ft x 5ft x 20ft tower for a simple window repair and after only being up 2 days we come back to strike it, it was covered in about 2 inches of filth - ranging from used condoms, dirty nappies, drug needles, dog/cat shiit and rotting food.

The tenants thought it was funny to dump all that crap out the windows... :confused:

Awful place.

I was wrong... Jaywick, a few miles away from where i currently reside.

Jaywick+sands.jpg

jaywick_storm_caravans_470_470x352.jpg

Makes the Lego Land Flats look like Beverly Hills...

It only takes one bad family to bring a whole housing estate down.
All these so-called councillors that use the method of putting these families into decent areas to 'quieting them down' ought to move them in the house next door and see for themselves how their method 'works'.

Top Bottom