offshore work??

A just got a start with salamis on monday

well done scott where you off to anywhere nice...

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

that last reply must of been Ian haha

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

offshorescaff ive heard only 3 squads for the armarda not up manning like last time m8t bringing the total to 6-7 squads
thats sounds about right Gary, was chatting to alan downie(the Dundee donkey) last week dont know if you know him , most have crossed paths with him in the north sea ...lol..told me they only have a total of 20 lads going out to clear the platform before rbg start on the next campaign ... ringing cape and the rest every week now and just getting the same old bullsh!t..oh well something will turn up...

hell im about to do my mist and health and safety course i here its abit slow at the momment is it wroth doing the course any info would be helpfull thanks

hello lads... just to give you the heads up.. Salamis now recruiting offshore 01224 246000.. ive got a start next week.. good luck

when did you phone up gene? is this ure 1st trip?

wid part11 is the required level mate youll be ok for a start.

Was just checking m8, was offshore till I got paid off in Nov after nearly 4 years. Spoke to salamis this week seemed to be taking on the advanced first. Doing mine next week anyway cos ya got a better chance of getting kept on. Thanks anyway though :)

not my 1st trip.. been offshore last 2 seasons.. i have advanced card.. so perhaps they taking advanced 1st.. good luck lads

Aberdeen
Greenhole Place,
Bridge of Don,

Aberdeen UK AB23 8EU
Tel: +44 (0) 1224 246000

Fax: +44 (0) 1224 246100

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

RBG Limited
Norfolk House
Pitmedden Road
Dyce
Aberdeen, UK
AB21 0DP

Tel: +44 (0)1224 722888
Fax: +44 (0)1224 723406

like a d!ck i have deleted all my offshore hr contacts....have got all the main office numbers
but if anyone has any personal hr email addys or numbers please pm me with them.. any info would be sound... cheers lads

about to do bosiet and mist at petrofac aberdeen in the next few weeks,
where can i get medical?

fingers crossed for a quick start part 2 scaffolder

about to do bosiet and mist at petrofac aberdeen in the next few weeks,
where can i get medical?

fingers crossed for a quick start part 2 scaffolder
just google ukooa for your local doctor/ health centre who will do the offshore medicals..

as for a quick start fella cross your fingers all you like...just dont hold your breath....a lot of experienced lads looking for a start out there at the moment.
one sat here behind this key board ... but all the best...

I have been phonin salamis all the time and they are just ringin out all the time.. anyone any ideas?

are people getting off without the mist cert?

RBG Are taking on for armarda NOW ask for Kerry Walker 01224 722 888. Good luck

Also looking for 12 men for North Alwyn starting middle next month for possibly 2-3 trips for shutdown ask for Louise Walker same number as above.

Top Bottom