offshore work??

That's right mate a phoned rbg in they said they were lookin for scaffs av got every thing in they said no cos u have no offshore experience!
its shocking

dont bother with capes offshore..as i have just had the big p45 elbow through the front door letter box, along with the "thanks for all your efforts " b""""cks.knew it was coming at some point...
i aint the first scaff to get it this year and certainly wont be the last

on to feb/march time now...oh well back to the street

They are looking for men on shore and off shore in Aberdeen

I spoke to a woman in there and she said because I had no experience they wouldn't take me on and I just wasted all those notes on sea survival

Just keep at it, it took me 9mths of phoning, i started to lose hope, but eventually i got lucky, good luck.

wouldnt bother just yet djchris9, ther been mass downman operation, i got finished 2 week ago ya might get a xmas/new year trip[

where you at now then genie did you get back on sellafield or not im still looking for a start i think next year should be better offshore i hope :nuts:

Is simmy and turner still on sellafield?

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Apparently there is a lot of work in aderdeen kicking of in January and its advertised on jobaearch if that's any use to you

Ther advertising for men to start in January offshore at Aberdeen if u have all ur tickets

hi rob hows it going pal im at home mate cant see myself getting offshore till after xmas now could probley get a trip round xmas or new year to cover core crew who dont want to work it but they can ram it will wait to next year now

baboon, yeh simmy still at sellafield supervisor for cape

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

O.U.F.C scaff, hello lee, i was hoping t get back t sellafield but the two jobs i was counting on have been put back til next year, on the dole kid, hope t get work soon me family need fed, ive sent you a PM pal

dose any one no if the work as started on the golf ball at selafield yet its a irish firm doing it

Top Bottom