offshore work??

i got phone call yesterday from rbg going on forties bravo in the morning give them a call

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

i've never been offshore my first trip rbg took me no probs

have you got a contact name for that as there are so many people in that office
cheers mate

After September all offshore employees must have completed mist training so I would think they will be looking for it . Total nonesence but the same with everything these days .

offshore work

rbg are looking for scaffs ring them if you have been offshore before 01224722888 might take a while to get though but keep ringing they need someone for friday check in but also have positions for next week too. goodluck :D

Hi Fellow scaffolders.
Just done all my off shore course and medical, Just wondering if any body has got any contacts of people taking on that they can pass on to me. 23 yrs experience scaffolding but no off shore experience!! Am I going to find it difficult??
Any contact numbers will be greatly appreciated
Cheers Bert

i only done my mist and bosiet bout month n a half ago so ive not had experience offshore went to forties bravo for a week with rbg home for a week and im going to forties alpha in the morning for another week i just constantly fned and emailed my cv every second day didnt take me long

hello lads i was looking for a while then i found out i had to do a MIST course...more money...done that and still no joy !

Hello offshore scaff...i've just joined this forum and i'm in the same boat as the other lads..i've been scaffoldin 15yrs now and i've just decided to try my hand at offshore. Done all me courses or thought so ....i was asked i had to do a MIST course which i done as well ...and still no joy ! it is frustrating but i will persevere....i know you dont know me but if there is any help you could throw my way it would be much appreciated...thanks

do u knw any agencies that emply scaffs offshore ? cheers

the time has passed lads

sorry to tell you this lads but you are wasting your time at this time of year! they are now starting to pay off guys from offshore. Shutdown period has passed and all platforms will have required personell already. Your best bet is to try again next year about april time.:sad2:

rig blast were taking on 3 weeks ago, 2 of my m8's went

people have been put on the "at risk list" at RBG" and pay offs have started roll on next year!!

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

people have been put on the "at risk list" at RBG and pay offs have started roll on next year!!

Yes it seems rbg are just putting everyone straight on the at risk list as soon as they are downmanned from a platform to save paying standby money, and it doesnt matter what service you have in with them!

Top Bottom