Might be the first girl to post?

I'm just tired of hearing him complain. Gets annoying ha. Yeah? Don't you get bored?
I get bored of my jobs after a few months, couldn't imagine doing the same job for that many years.

And in 12 years you've never had an accident?

Firstly bored hence doing it for 12 years ON and OFF lol and I've broke both wrists, metacarpal ( hand ) fingers had plenty of back and shoulder probs as well as few out of work incidents so safe to say not as good a dancer as I was years ago ;)

You didn't need the 'hence'. The fact that you went back I could tell you enjoyed it. When I leave a job I don't go back.

Oh gosh. Be careful man! Thanks for your quick replies though. 😊

I'll be knackered tmrw because of you lol

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Ps your welcome regarding replies that's what were here for misses

Haha. I cannot come to your "jolly". Its too far too soon. Too many shifts for me. But thank you. :) i did see the thread. Also, this thread is no longer needed as we have broken up. But thanks to everyones replies, much appreciated.

Aaahhhhhhhh sorry to hear that you would have been even more popular on the night out lol

Seriously still come on here as you can a have a laugh ;)

Thanks. :) will still lurk around. I'm not sorry to hear that, pretty ok without. Haha!

Murphy. Its a lot more than that. Should i say stop talking instead?

Bobby- meant without him. Will still lurk.

Admin- this thread can be deleted.

Murphy - hahha. Sorry didn't mean to sound horrible. I don't know how men or relationships work. I am more than a friend as i have taken to a forum to try to understand him, thats more than a friend would do. A bit much really haha. But not his girlfriend. We're not "together" but in the first post i had explained we dated before. So when we're together or in public we act like we are in a relationship but we do not use the words bf or gf because technically we are not.

God this is embarrassing please just delete this thread admin. [emoji15] [emoji44]

Last edited:
Hello Luis Diez, welcome.
If you have any demand of scaffolding, please contact us. Our scaffolding pass the SGS inspection. Quality is good.

Mobile/Viber/Whatapp: 008615900363543

Email: sinoscaffolding@aliyun.com

Website: Top Quality Frame Scaffolding System & Steel Prop Scaffolding System Supplier

DL Industry Group Ltd.

Your best choice from China!!!

Top Bottom