How Did You Find Out About The Scaffolders Forum?

How Did You Find Out About The Scaffolders Forum?

• Total voters
Found out from another scaffolding firm that we have some contact with, suggested it as a better place to find scaffolders for work than other places of advertising

i typed in scaffolders on google when i first started as an admin, ive been promoted to all round slave now, had to learn fast, this is a great forum for help in all areas Scaff

Hi,

I found the forum through Google searching for "Scaffolding Directory Forum". I think it was on page 2.

Best,
Robert

Found it around a glory hole in a gay bar toilet up the kings road 1 Sunday afternoon in June.

Hello I found it on Google while surfing topics to add to my presentation. I'm new here. I am a Safety Officer. Sad to say scaffolding works in the Philippines is not regulated. Just last week 5 plunged to their death when a scaffold collapsed.

Hello I found it on Google while surfing topics to add to my presentation. I'm new here. I am a Safety Officer. Sad to say scaffolding works in the Philippines is not regulated. Just last week 5 plunged to their death when a scaffold collapsed.

Cape have a scaffolding training school close to Manila. Many of their experts are employed around the world in scaffolding/safety roles.

i came across it thro facebook carnt realy remember if some 1 suggested to me or if was an advertisement but that how i got to no about it and of course i spread the work to all the scaffs i no.

Some old down and out was sitting in McDonald's door way mumbling to him self about how he was the worlds best scaffolder and best earner till he went on FORUM with the rates of some of the threads from agency.

Saw a group of teenagers spraying graffiti art alongside a subway train.... They did a cracking job.... No guesses as too what they sprayed!

found it on google, was just looking for latest news in the access platform industry and this forum was mentioned a few times....glad I joined.

I saw a gang driving up and down in this truck trying to find the address of the job they were supposed to be doing :D

ScaffoldersForumTruck.gif

Mate you and your book are getting boring

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Referral

I found out about SF from a supplier in the UK (Allan from Scaffolding Sales NW) when I was enquiring did he know anyone selling a scaffold lorry (it was my intention to buy a decent wagon and load up on the way home) Great forum and my first post today.

Top Bottom