How Did You Find Out About The Scaffolders Forum?

How Did You Find Out About The Scaffolders Forum?

• Total voters
Typed into googo 'hilti gun for scaffolders' and found a discussion for them on here. Now I can't make my mind up weather to get one!

haha, welcome to the forum Dan. Don't let them put you off, speak to hilti get a trial and make your own mind up. One tip is the Makita is superior.

I've used th hilti and love it, only one lad on the firm has one, been on a week and has already made enemy's because of undoing the fittings to the end of the thread! I like the sound of the hilti fleet management £16 month deal, what model is the Mikita please aom?
I think it's gona be a case of if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!!........

You have hit the nail on the head as to why I don't like the hilti, it hasn't got the brake of a makita. After you release the trigger on a hilti it runs down slowly and can easily spin the nut off the bolt but the makita stops almost dead. I have had a hilti drill for 10 years, service it every year and touch wood has never let me down and is like the day and hour it came out the box so I think their kit is very hard to beat but the spinning the nuts of the bolts thing would just do my head in. To be fair the boy that has it has now got to grips with it and doesn't do it often but it's just something that you could do without thinking about when your striking at speed.

Sorry, model numbers were never my strong point but if some clever c@nt doesn't give you them I will have a look the next time I am in the office.

I thought it would be a good idea to start asking members where they found out about the Scaffolders Forum.

1000 members haven't appreared from nowhere so it would be great to know what is working and what isn't

I have attached a poll, but it would be great if you could expand by posting a little bit more information.

Best Regards

SF Admin

Hello everyone, just new to the scaffolders forum, been scaffolding for a couple of years now and enjoying it, done labouring and have my part 2 card. Is there any links for any new jobs coming up that could be of help, would really appreciate it lads? Richie.

hi new on here bin on this site alot found this while job hunting for sum more interesting jobs

Was told about it when one of the scaffs (A Member)found out his boss was been slated on here! :D

A person who works at Harsco in Leeds!!!

To be honest i have worked for and with him for 14 years from me being a labridor!! all the way to the estimating office, we have had fallings out and i can understand some of the stick he gets but all in all he is a good bloke.

Good one Tonysafescaff welcome,and look forward to your comments.:cool:

First time here found it by surfing the web
. Hey where I'd the best place to buy leather tool belts and holders??

Top Bottom