Fake jobs Abroad.

Fake jobs have been set up on Job Centre website using this Email. Chris Convy [mailto:thevanenglishman@gmail.com] claiming to be RHL these are not real jobs.

Not sure if this Chris Convy is the culprit, bit of a silly mistake to make if it was Chris. Seeing as it says his name before the email that was sent. This is now being investigated as fraud.

Have googled name and he works for a Scaffolding company, so looks likely.

Any jobs posted abroad are not genuine so please do not call.

If you looking for work in Midlands, Oxford or London please give us a call.

Regards
I always fraud was a crime that ripped off clients or firms of their finances, not resort to what I see as a sarcastic joke.
If you want to carry out your threat and take legal actions, then your free advertising on this forum isnt worth a w&nk.

And if you try and prosecute, then it will be known throughout the land.

I for one hope that the perpetrator is hunted down and that the forces of law and order do not sleep until he is caught.
I then hope that he is prosecuted and given the maximum sentence the law allows. Which in this case will be a lifetime ban from working for RHL. This will also be a deterrent to others.

Too many clowns, spoil the soup, as my old wee ma'am used to whistle.
Funny sometimes but mostly not, eh?

Haha, decent crack we could be seeing soon, or in the future.

Sent from Billy Smarts I-Phone

Last edited by a moderator:
Too many clowns, spoil the soup, as my old wee ma'am used to whistle.
Funny sometimes but mostly not, eh?

Haha, decent crack we could be seeing soon, or in the future.

*sent from Phil Smiths Wife's iPhone

Oh the posh little wannabe is back.

More posh then your missus, eh wee lad, shes a common one her, hahaha.
Does she still entertain?

Hahaha, thats funny lad.
Ill be down your way soon, ill pop over and grab a coffee eh?

Hahaha, thats funny lad.
Ill be down your way soon, ill pop over and grab a coffee eh?

You're welcome anytime, little posh wannabe. You're something of a source of amusement in our office!

Please don't scare my secretary though. She might think that you're Peter Sutcliffe.

Fake jobs have been set up on Job Centre website using this Email. Chris Convy [mailto:thevanenglishman@gmail.com] claiming to be RHL these are not real jobs.

Not sure if this Chris Convy is the culprit, bit of a silly mistake to make if it was Chris. Seeing as it says his name before the email that was sent. This is now being investigated as fraud.

Have googled name and he works for a Scaffolding company, so looks likely.

Any jobs posted abroad are not genuine so please do not call.

If you looking for work in Midlands, Oxford or London please give us a call.

Regards

Hi Mike

How are the fraud squad getting on with this?

Any arrests yet?

Ok speak soon.

How is the investigation progressing?

I was discussing the case the other day with a couple of ex Scotland Yard detectives who are now working for Interpol Piggy Malone and Charlie Farley. They told me there is more chance of them catching the Phantom Raspberry Blower of Old London Town than the Dubai job culprit.

I was discussing the case the other day with a couple of ex Scotland Yard detectives who are now working for Interpol Piggy Malone and Charlie Farley. They told me there is more chance of them catching the Phantom Raspberry Blower of Old London Town than the Dubai job culprit.

Is it maybe time to get Miss Marple on the case?

Top Bottom