Fake jobs Abroad.

8esy4yva.jpg

An agency complaining about fake job ads?
Oh, the irony.:evil:

Fake jobs have been set up on Job Centre website using this Email. Chris Convy [mailto:thevanenglishman@gmail.com] claiming to be RHL these are not real jobs.

Not sure if this Chris Convy is the culprit, bit of a silly mistake to make if it was Chris. Seeing as it says his name before the email that was sent. This is now being investigated as fraud.

Have googled name and he works for a Scaffolding company, so looks likely.

Any jobs posted abroad are not genuine so please do not call.

If you looking for work in Midlands, Oxford or London please give us a call.

Regards

I am not The Lord Chief Justice but doesn't fraud have to involve some sort of financial gain? It is a difficult offence to secure a conviction for.
It is probably some sort of hoax. Having said that a hoaxer would have to be pretty dumb to use their own contact details! A bit like the bomb hoaxer who rang the police and gave his phone number when asked! Almost as dumb as paying for your own visa for a job overseas!
Did you get many calls Mike?

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

I was carrying 3 x 5' tubes up a ladder today and my chargehand pulled my tracksuit bottoms down and my phone fell out :sad:

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

That would be unfortunate.

I, for one, would applaud the demise of Mike and his team of 25k a year pinheads.

25k a year for answering the phone? My call centre here could do it for less. Mike if you are interested send me a PM. Ok speak soon.

Framework are looking for scaffs for the Fernando's job, leave your name and number and they'll get back to you sometime during your lifetime !!

Top Bottom