Ecitb scaffs tkt

The CISRS do not want to know ECITB,

NASC own the CISRS & they have no commercial interest in the ECITB.

Unite the Union have been paid by its members to do nothing & let this happen.

The CITB have turned their back & said its nothing to do with them.

Its the most disgraceful chain of events in our Industry & most seem happy with it.

The SCCR is not a Union but wants to look after its own, & benefit the Industry by backing experiance & skill.

Stewart

Have you heard anything on the extension Stewart?

Have you heard anything on the extension Stewart?

No.

As I said no-one wants to talk to us.

We have tried for the last year & a half.

We are not giving up & legal action is not far off!!

Not what we want.

It not rocket science. If you have skill & experience within the industry work with it. Why push it out.

I don't get it!!

Stewart

Might be wrong but maybe Kev or someone with a ticket can give them a call on Tuesday.

well aom ive just got home from my sunday 10 pints of thatchers at local with a few jack daniels lol!!!! but i will look tomorow when the computor ante looking blureee lol!!!!but still sober enough to no there takeing the wee wee !!!!

Did anyone find out if it was being extended? Did anyone find out how many guys just had this card alone as word on the street there is less than 50.

Less than 50!

Its taking the pis$ if its just one!!

I think more than 50 left scaffolding because of this fiasco.

How many non ECITB scaffolders are there without CISRS??

Bet that would total more than 50.

I know of at least 15 in Cornwall, most have ford transit tippers :nuts::nuts:

Ragscaff

Have all 15 in Cornwall returned their letters to Ecitb? That's probably how they are measuring

Simian can you not help the lads out ?
How about every training course you run that has government granted person on it why don't you offer a place to an ECITB card hold for the cost of your admin ?
This might help fellow scaffolders remain in the game?

Most guys don't want to drop down and take a part 1, that's the main issue. There is funding out there for loads of training but you must work for a company and not have an NVQ. The way training is in this recession we could not do a bogof but if they want to pm me I could discuss a discount.

Have all 15 in Cornwall returned their letters to Ecitb? That's probably how they are measuring

Sorry Simian the key was NON ECITB.

This issue is for all scaffolders.

We are a big family after all. ( Some bigger than others) :D

SQ

I understand what your saying about dropping down but is there nothing you could do to get them at least a basic ticket that way the lads are still getting a good rate on site?
Good to see you are offering the lads a change of help ( discount)
Will you not come onboard with the SCCR or will that have problems for you with the NASC?

Most guys don't want to drop down and take a part 1, that's the main issue. There is funding out there for loads of training but you must work for a company and not have an NVQ. The way training is in this recession we could not do a bogof but if they want to pm me I could discuss a discount.

******** ******** nvq whats that:laugh:

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

my wife wants to look at face book so fook you simian:laugh: you only out for you self:nuts:

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

my wife wants to look at face book so fook you simian:laugh: you only out for you self:nuts:

Dico I'm out for children and world peace, I'm in business not a miss world tournament.

simian your out for your selfs!!! ive had to put up with dave!!BE slagging the ecitb scaffolder down yes!!!! we may not get ecitb rights but weve been robbed!! but who cares youve ripped the arse out of it!!!!! your cards are marked not a threat but hee hoo youve ripped the arse out of good scaffolders your in a position to take the piss!!!!!!!!!!!!

simian your out for your selfs!!! ive had to put up with dave!!BE slagging the ecitb scaffolder down yes!!!! we may not get ecitb rights but weve been robbed!! but who cares youve ripped the arse out of it!!!!! your cards are marked not a threat but hee hoo youve ripped the arse out of good scaffolders your in a position to take the piss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember one thing, we have trained thousands of people and loads have been paid for with European money and loads of ex Ecitb. Everyone of those has jumped at the chance of free training and now full free training is over as the Tory government has cut it. The people who have let you down is the Ecitb and the last union leader begged the CITB to get these scaffs off my back but it was two different schemes and they would not back down.

Reason 1 was most Ecitb scaffolders were on over a grand a week on stations and refineries thinking this day will never come. I've told you before we would give you a discounted course but bow the word on the street is there is less than 50 Ecitb scaffolders left on their books because they have moved over to the cisrs scheme your bargaining power is diminishing. I'll bet your on the scheme within 2 years and we will still be there to help.

Remember one thing, we have trained thousands of people and loads have been paid for with European money and loads of ex Ecitb. Everyone of those has jumped at the chance of free training and now full free training is over as the Tory government has cut it. The people who have let you down is the Ecitb and the last union leader begged the CITB to get these scaffs off my back but it was two different schemes and they would not back down.

Reason 1 was most Ecitb scaffolders were on over a grand a week on stations and refineries thinking this day will never come. I've told you before we would give you a discounted course but bow the word on the street is there is less than 50 Ecitb scaffolders left on their books because they have moved over to the cisrs scheme your bargaining power is diminishing. I'll bet your on the scheme within 2 years and we will still be there to help.

fook off you fat barstard you talk **** :laugh:

Top Bottom