Ecitb scaffs tkt

hi ragscaff and other lads emailed bbc watchdog over this ticket issue and given them
forum details.also why i was at it ithought i might aswell email damien collins.MP for
parliment so be interesting to see if we get reply only leaves j.kyle.and the sun.lol

Surprise surprise no reply yet!

After my last e-mail he might still be reading it!!:nuts:

I'll go on watchdog, always wanted to be on the telly:p

Ragscaff

so if this is the case old fellows like me who got my advanced card through grandfathers rights cant renew them.i done my part 1 and 2 at bircham newton in the early 70s.this is another rip of.

well il let nick ross no ragstaff.its not as if were rogue tradders like the nasc.no news.
surprise surprise.

As I get the SCCR up & running all issues wil be delt with English Bob.

Next week hopefully get the web site up & the membership registered. Need commitee members to step forward NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards Ragscaff:bigsmile:

As I get the SCCR up & running all issues wil be delt with English Bob.

Next week hopefully get the web site up & the membership registered. Need commitee members to step forward NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards Ragscaff:bigsmile:
I'd be up for some of that if you can stand my militant streak !

Not sure what SCCR you joined but I have no members yet. Starts next week I will have membeship numbers cards etc. Full agenda etc!

Ragcaff

sorry m8.i went onto the social group and joined ccr.i swear .maybe an age thing.whats your name again

Hi Mate

You joined the forerunner to the SCCR, that was called Committee for consultation rights.

When Ragscaff gets the SCCR up and running, i will be removing the Committee for Consultation rights group.

Hope you got that mate.

Regards
Paddy

yeah no reply from watchdog or parliment as yet ragstaff early days yet m8.loose lips sink ships not our fleet of ships.

Hi
I have heard that in the latest edition of the blue book there is provision in there that if you have held the ECITB ticket for 15 years and have a checkable work history you can send the ticket and information to CIRS they will issue a card at that grade. Can anyone shed any light on this please?
Thanks

havent heard that one frenchy.unless anyone else nos something.

will use that as a reply over the weekend as a wakeup call:D:bigsmile:

Ragscaff

ragscaff keep checkin the post mate wheres the stickers

Top Bottom