X factor

I wondered if anyone knew the singing scaff too. He was pretty good on an old skool way... and certainly better than some of the dross they have put through :nuts:

this made me think about a famous scaff i worked with!!!!! the guy who used to call 180 at the darts comps......Ross something.........anyone elese ever worked with a famous scaff??

The singing scaff was ok but the Welsh girl at the end was out of this world how the fxxk do the get past the primary rounds :cry::cry:

i work/ worked with him ..............
he was working for scaffold it out of shoreham west sussex

apparently they will come to the yard and do some filming and the boss is going to have t shirts made up etc

hes a nice guy i hope he goes far i think his days scaffolding are over

the boss of the firm went to see that audition and rang the supervisor up in tears :unsure: i think he has offered to be his manager :D:D

hahahahahaha well done today mate no gripes at all,except £42 to visit the Inland Revenue Arena not a chance in hell.........ended up working the local bar tall cranes in govan a bit of an eye opener that was.we can afford to give you lot 15points of a start so im told by centre1................only joking well done yesterday im off to town meet the monday club which i gather is very busy have a good day lads.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

ps lads madrid is lovely in the early autumm nice gig for a short break take my word for it lol.

Aye nice one, particularly liked the center one thing.:laugh:

Monday club is alive and well in this neck of the woods but the most annoying thing is the guy that never turned up doesn't even like football, won't stop him making that an excuse though. We were fairly quiet today anyway so no harm done. A year ago or more one of the young team turned up for work still blitzed and I was all confused, I really wanted to bullet him but I was kinda ill myself and couldn't help but admire the fact he still tried to come to work. Sent him home with a flea in his ear and he has went on to become a right good wee scaff. The big erse that missed today though might not be so lucky.

(I know his mate will read this:cool:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BHsIfgXxuo]Terry Winstanley's audition - The X Factor 2011 - itv.com/xfactor - YouTube[/ame]

pmsl the monday club could run till thursday at the rate these boys are going,yea the tall cranes has a fine mix daftscaff am sure there was a suppourters bus in from dale farm too by the looks of some of them,ROUGH to say the least.well its on to ross county for more pain and misery lets hope lenny ca find a centre hof who can defend.

See the papers are saying the judges were cruel to that tone deaf welsh woman and that she should not have been on the show, i second that what do you think she did to our ears ? LOL:embarrest::embarrest:

What you mean looking like hes got Cerebral-Palsy? :laugh:

got to admit they are short of over 35s for this one and i recon they have sent him through based on his history so to speak
he will get my vote though cos he's up their doing it
more guts than me

Ya mate.

I was watching him yesterday and after he sort of sang/forgot the words i crossed my fingers he went through.

I'm really pleased he went through, although, I agree, his style is sometimes a little "awkward" but his voice is good and yes, not many "oldies" this year.

I am VERY worried though, that Goldie was put through (why oh why do they do that) and knowing Louie, he could well pick her for his final 4, over someone, who may not win but be more talent worthy, cos thats what he does (Jedward - nuff said!).

But I hope Terry makes it to the TV, cos he makes me feel nostalgic with his almost croonerish way. :)

100% agree Louis Walsh puts through some right old sh1te What the fxxk was that chinese washerwoman supposed to be doing, sprawling over the piano like a demented old crow, bet the pianist felt like spewing and then there was last year with deadwood or whatever you call them, they should have been shot at birth :confused::confused:

Top Bottom