Worst Housing Estate? (1 Viewer)

Only been to Redcar twice, first time for a race trip from our club, no problems and a good day on the Swally. Second time just a days graft, no dramas then either.

Redcar could be the Staging post before incursion squads venture into the renowned, place of no return.........Smoglandia. :blink1:

Worked on most of the worst estates around Liverpool,touch wood, never had any problems.Worse places are Skem,dog **** city,Birkenhead,incest capital.

Reading all of this and found it quite funny and sad tbh...

I was born in Pennywell, Sunderland
Live 5 minutes away from Bestwood in Nottingham

Theres no denying these places are bad but as someone mentioned 30 years ago people actually WANTED to live there, think it says something about our society as a whole were the actions of a few completely ruin the lives of the majority...sad really.

I have also worked in ex mining villages around the Midlands and although a lot of these area were deprived and had massive unemployment problems, most of the people who lived on the estates were over the moon that we were there and were some of the most hospitable people I had ever met...we used to have to turn down tea, biscuits, cake, and even fooking dinner because we had had SO much!! lol

everton f#ck me what a s##thole nothing has changed since the germans f##ked off ,get the weekend in and you cauld buy a four bedroom .

Devonport Plymouth.
Block of flats, new boards,
Bonfire night!!!
No Boards next day,
disc cutter nicked,
threatened to beat us up if we did'nt give them money, and they were only 12 years old!!!!!!!!

I was on Broad water farm Tottenham 12 years ago what a place full of scumbags

A question for PW or anybody else working in and around Sheffield,

Who has done the work on Park Hill flat's?

That seems to be a lot of tube just sat there for the last couple of years. I am surprised that some of it hasn't been "borrowed" by now!

Why are you all picking on housing estates,never known one to behave in an anti social behavior manner

It is the scumbag lowlife that the council give these houses to that cause all the problems

It is the so called governments of all parties that live in the leafy suburds with second and third homes that have not a clue what sort of housing the working man requires and thier inability to listen to local people thier arrogance that they know best what we require

It is the police and other enforcement agencies that do not give a toss about the hardworking people that are obliged to put up with the drug taking, drinking and violence from these leaches on the society sometimes second and third generation.It is the only way of life the youngsters have ever known

I was born and brought up on a council estate in the 40,s/50,s If any body started getting on the tits of the locals a visit would be made by the men of the estate and the offenders card would be marked,if he continued a few windows would go through,if he took no notice a few days on hospital food was the outcome

Only a couple ended up in hospital to my knowledge,Try that today and the scum would be claiming damages and you would be doing 6 month

What a Great Nation we have ruined with our Human Rights and nanny state attitude within my life time

Lay down and every body will walk over you

Last edited:
Well said Rigger , I was born and bred on a Glasgow housing estate in the seventies , same rules applied . I am sick and tired listening to low lifes in the boozer complaining about cutbacks on their social or incapacity money when there is feck all wrong with them and daft @rse here has to pay mega tax to keep them . As for tough housing estates try Possil or Milton in north Glasgow even the coppers say your mad to work there .

Top Bottom