worst firm/boss you have ever worked for

the boss off bath scaffolding .a gray hair old f---er, he tops them all work for him, you will no why, not many men left ????????????????

worked for palmers bristol branch which was awsome as well as GKN and Deborah Graystones were the best but the worst for me was a small firm called 'what about scaffolding' the name says it all and it was shocking as in the money the gear and organisation was crap

Sniper,

Have you nothing better to do with your time than make a fool of yourself again ! Monkey's should be able to turn nuts in their mouths before opening them .

who do you think you are talking to you prick cos when we meet again mark,im going to rip ur head off n put it up ur arse. so push my buttons cos when i was with sgb,i couldnt touch you but now that we both work for someone else. you belong to me and i dont forget ********!!,SO you have been warned ********. i swear on my life mark,that when i see you again,ur dead n thats a promise!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sniper did you know an old boy called Alf who worked for SGB in Nottingham I think his son worked there as well be in about 1985-1990, Alf had a bad fall ,nice old bloke though or Wayne Jacks ?

Move on with your life George you are bad mouthing people on a computer ! What exactly was it that you think I did to you while you were at GB ?

well you told me on caredonald that you were gonna get rid of me n when i worked on falkirk,you got iffa cos you didnt know much n you know why mark that we didnt get on!. we try'd helping you to settle in wa gb but you wanted to show the gaffers that you new what you were doing,yet you only ever worked with yellow jelly.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

hiya mate,didnt know alf but did know a few lads fa nottingham depot and now working in nottingham in st.annes area mate. moved down south to get married mate to a english lassie

George,
I never dealt with any jobs at Cardonald to tell you anything ! You never did me any harm so why would get rid of you ! I had no problems with you and believe me I did nothing to you while you were there ! Worked with tube and fit long before any system Scaffold. Do us a favour George I dont bad mouth you or anyone else so give it a rest. Weve all got to find work and mud sticks !

hiya mark,it was rutherglen site but that is water under the bridge as my girlfriend keeps telling me. did you know that,i have moved down south and im also getting married. you heard it right mark,the sniper is settling down. working for a mental company who are trying tae get a foothold into england. so what about urself mark,were yae working urself and hope ur job is better than falkirk lol?.

Good for you George hope it all works out down there for you. I am doing my training on Health and Safety at the minute so might run in to you on some sites down there soon.

getting married 17 sept this yr to my princess,who try's to get me to chill out but sometimes find it hard as you know mark. so you heard fae any of the lads fae sgb or yae moved on?.

worse firm i have grafted for would be s.n scaffolds from bath.some good lads working for them at the time, but what a shower of s""te the 4 brothers were who run it..we finished up for for chrismas one yr went back to the yard and for our christmas bonus we got a jar of coffee each and a tenner to get a round in for about 12 lads...
interserve were a bag of sh""e aswell, bristol branch was being ran by vince pearce,always trying to stop us money for utter b""""ks..lost a few good scaffolders with his dont give a f""k attitude

Top Bottom