worst company you have ever worked for.

trad in london suck ass, they expect you to travel all over london from job to job but agrue the toss about travel and the wages to start are less than pleasant

I could mention a few lousy companies I've (briefly) worked for over the years. The worst was D+R who I posted about a few months ago. I lasted 1 hour with that useless shower of sh1te!

I could mention a few lousy companies I've (briefly) worked for over the years. The worst was D+R who I posted about a few months ago. I lasted 1 hour with that useless shower of sh1te!

:laugh: my record was a morning on ramport beat that hands down mate

All companies are great. You lads would do well to remember that these companies are only in business so that they can provide you with jobs.

But as the old saying goes , unless you look after your men scaffold in the yard ain't worth a toss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Havespanner, Once Again You Have Firmly Hit The Nail On The Head, So True Mate.

Rablock back in the early 90's, which morphed into North Notts, the very same company that had the Jurys Inn at Milton Keynes come over, lasted one morning....Shocking.

Brogan without a shadow of a doubt. I'd rather stick spoons in my eyes than go back and work for that shower again!

Brogan without a shadow of a doubt. I'd rather stick spoons in my eyes than go back and work for that shower again!

:laugh: " if u ain't a bozo or a pikey ull never get on at that firm" that's what 2 mates told me before I started the amount of plicks on there is unreal

Seems the out right winner is D+R judging by another thread mentioning the same firm, how do these companies survive if they keep treating thier men so badly?, you heard the like's of Admarials/ Ramports were not to be touched with a barge pole yet the former is still going strong.

So true mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you heard the like's of Admarials/ Ramports were not to be touched with a barge pole yet the former is still going strong.
I've heard plenty of bad things about Admiral over the years. Ramport I found wasn't too bad, even though I was only there for 3 months the money was always ok. The only reason I left was the job we were on was sh1t, some horrible housing estate where you had to dodge crap being thrown at you from the wonderful residents...

Last edited:
Marras outfit did a few days through an agency
Luckily I was just waiting on the shout for a nightshift job;)

OldFart, that brings back memories about things being thrown on dodgy housing estates, doing a large block in Barking Essex ( The Lintons ) when some scank hoofed an old tele off the 8th floor.

Top Bottom