Work in West Africa

ok thanks fred,but only going if your,one on the job,two or if your running it,i feel i can learn so much more from you fred,as you know i do have loads experience,but there"s always room to learn so much more mate,and looking at the jobs and positions you"ve held,i would not mind at all learning more if you fred mate.

My Mate Is Working In Angola On The Kizomba B Drilling Ship Says Its Fine, Good Money Paid On Time Into Your Bank Whats Not To Like?

ok thanks fred,but only going if your,one on the job,two or if your running it,i feel i can learn so much more from you fred,as you know i do have loads experience,but there"s always room to learn so much more mate,and looking at the jobs and positions you"ve held,i would not mind at all learning more if you fred mate.

Well, thank you very much for the compliment. However there is no guarantee that anything will come of it or even if it does i am busy with my house so may decline.
Dont ever limit yourself. Take a job, give it your best shot and everything will fall into place.If you dont know something dont be afraid to ask or else just make it up as you go. Thats what everyone does!!

My Mate Is Working In Angola On The Kizomba B Drilling Ship Says Its Fine, Good Money Paid On Time Into Your Bank Whats Not To Like?

Is your mate working direct for Esso,or a scaffolding company?

I Think Hes Working Direct For Total Or Chevron Not Sure Which. They Also Have A Big Job Starting Soon In Brazil, I Wish Like Hell There Were Other Jobs Going Gents Cause Theres Diddly Squat Happening Here Just Now.

Well, thank you very much for the compliment. However there is no guarantee that anything will come of it or even if it does i am busy with my house so may decline.
Dont ever limit yourself. Take a job, give it your best shot and everything will fall into place.If you dont know something dont be afraid to ask or else just make it up as you go. Thats what everyone does!!

What's happening with the Dubai job Fred? They still looking for Basic and Advanced?

what is happening with the Dubai job fred,are they still looking for scaffs mate

Dont think so. Phil181 was recruiting for the Dubai job and I think he already had a team together.
The Brazilian job is being run by the guy who posted the thread asking how to do the hanger on a semi-sub drilling rig. I cant remember his name. I nearly got lumbered with that one but got out of it. A close shave!!!!

all i can say if dont know how to do a hanger on semi sub rig,you should not be out there,again wrong person on job yet again.not that i"m having a dig but come on really,i know loads good scaffs who could do that hanger with no problems.

Top Bottom