work in Australia

yey i got the job offer as well of a guy called tom emailed me today saying still waiting 4 some paper work of there lawyers 9 people coming over on 457 the working holl lads cen go over straight away

think u have 2 pay your own flights, wont get free digs an food till your on fly in fly out there is cheep digs in oz in the hostals an that

nothing is cheap

Tell me about it haveaspanner it costs a fortune everytime you go out.

fuel is cheap if you compare it to home.

hostels are cheap if you share a room your better off finding a room to rent off gumtree.

Last edited:
i left with 15 grand having a week off every 3 weeks so i thought it was ok in karratha an on my week off 1t was $140 a week 4 digs

What's happening

Alright lads
Has anybody any idea whats happening ,i heard from Tom about two or so weeks saying they were waiting on a letter from the lawyers but still nothing.There is lots to orginise with selling houses and stuff so we could be doing with some info .
Cheers

Thanks Daftscaff even renting the house takes a lot of sorting out mate.

think you just have to sit tight.these visas take a good bit of time.have you been offered a job from him even?i wouldnt go selling the house just yet there seems to be a few waiting for word.

Your right mate dont go puting all your eggs in one basket , at least untill you get a concrete 100% job offer .

Alright lads,anyone know whats happening with caledonia?Did anyone get a start or have been offered a start yet?

Cheers Andy.Nobody seems to know whats happening.musta been a lot of applicants.;)

had an email friday saying they was negotiating a better tax deal 2 jobs starting soon then will be taken over. i no they have took some under 30 s on the holiday working visa but said there is an other 9 coming over

Top Bottom