Women scaffolder's

Okay boys here's my view of Women Scaffolders .......... Let's have more if they look like this .............:nuts:

s
womenscaffolders.jpg

If "she" can do the job and not come out with the stock excuses women are born with or learn at an early age so be it :)

I very much doubt that "she"can carry out her duties to the same extent as a male of the same age and qualification

I personaly believe that tits should be over the sink or pointing in an upward direction during the hours of darkness :toung:

they used to keep women out of the scaff game buy advertising , must work topless in the summer
there used to be a bird in nttm , she worked with her husband , big girl, janice some thing name escapes me

worked in norway last year in christianson, was about 7 english lads and 5 irish lads, went up to the yard to get our harnesses , hard hats etc, some proper tidy norwegian bird stackin the tube in stillages, had little vest on with her little puppys hangin out , lol , honest , fit as, all went out on the piss on the last night there, she looked mental wearin short dress, even managed to get all thedirt out from under her nails, lol, she eased the pain slightly of the 8 pound a pint:(

I hope she was not called 'Trudy':blink: as PW the secretary of the committee for consultation rights, likes to slip into a slinky skirt or 2 on a weekend.:laugh::laugh:

When i worked for GKN years ago there was a women working in the yard and she was a big stocky women and she went like f*** unloading trucks and sorting through the gear !!

dont think women would make good scaffs at all
coudnt imagine a bird topping 21s or climbing over beams

Theres a small firm up here called double quick. They have to women working with them. Both the bosses daughters.

All right lads i was just thinking about the woman scaffolder I met in London she was on for benchmark is there more are was it a one off do you know of any women scaff's I know one thing i bet they stay away from the 21's well topping off with them any way :huh:

Rosea spanish Bird (female) met her in may 08 on the the East london Rail line she was on for Benchmark then, she must been able to cut the Mustard to last 3 years, or they would av got shot longtime ago, or cud they in the PC times we live in???????????????????

Rosea spanish Bird (female) met her in may 08 on the the East london Rail line she was on for Benchmark then, she must been able to cut the Mustard to last 3 years, or they would av got shot longtime ago, or cud they in the PC times we live in???????????????????

Still there mate, read the earlier threads, was on the Olympics last year when I was.

There`s one up here in North Wales supprise supprise, got her own firm as well but only does system so no 21 involved there but built like a brick shet house none the less. LOL

How would a female scaffolder comply with the regs around women of a child bearing age, we had a girl servicing fittings at my old firm and that created a mighty risk assessment, let alone put her out carrying the loads scaffolders carry and working at the heights in all thermal conditions. the amount of work done wouldnt cover the cost of paperwork.

Top Bottom