Win a £50 BuyBrandTools Voucher

eh, changed my mind, keep your bubble as well.:notrust:

What I seen lately Paddy,they dont use a bubble at all. :cheesy: Spanner has a thick handle..be good for cup lok ha ha

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Snob,just cos it aint got a mag on it

To be in with a chance of winning a £50 BuyBrandTools.Com voucher to spend on our range of Scaffolding Tools, please complete the following 2 minute survey - Scaffolding Tools Competition Survey

Thanks

Neil

Done your survey

but one point my guys ask me to order their tools but want to look at the stuff first cos they like what they like 4 of em are discussing spanners and looked at the leach's brocher this week thats the only one i've got apart for tools
:worried:

9 or 10 rereplies to the survey, 8,ooo + members for a 2 min survey, plus even if you dont win........ the Tools and belts are much cheaper than Leach's and i have had no complaints about the quality.

The delivery of your goods is second to none, you should maybe also PM Neil as a SF member, and tell him your requirements, might save a £ or 2.

This guy is a Forum sponsor, support our Sponsors or we might lose them.

I had my old spanners, level and belt from college stolen a few years back so I bought a new belt, spanner (good one), ratchet podger, stabila (with mag, woo hoo), new boots, glasses, gloves, tool lanyards, new lid and harness. All from buybrand. Order came next day. everything bob on. Spanners are great. Couldn't recommend them any higher

Thank you all very much for your responses so far! Keep them coming in!

And me LOL whens the winner called????

The winner will be announced in roughly 2 weeks as we want to get as many responses as possible.

Just done it too. In a way I hope I don't win as I just spent nearly £200 with you this week. :nuts:

Thanks for your order. Don't worry, if you win we will save the voucher until you need it.

Obviously there is no show without punch, the Jock's want in.

Please please please, don't bombard my e-mail with promotional offers as they just annoy me and get deleted.

Don't worry Aom we only very rarely send them out and when we do we try and make them relevant and useful to the individual

Done your survey

but one point my guys ask me to order their tools but want to look at the stuff first cos they like what they like 4 of em are discussing spanners and looked at the leach's brocher this week thats the only one i've got apart for tools
:worried:

We intend to rollout brochures in the near future!

Mon Paddy, they will all be wanting one next.

Top Bottom