What's everybody wearing these days?

I certainly am so boiler-suit, rigger boots,hat and gloves. Just add thermal liner in winter for the snow and a hat liner in the wind.

Difference of opinion aom,got tintacked. Back on the tools,small works,Luv it,away from all the ego's and bollix. FREE

Sorry to hear that Frederik, might be a good chance to do the rig thing you always wanted.:idea:

As long as your happy.

Cheers aom,too late for big rig thing,also wanted to be a boxing champ,learn a language'write a book,etc.happy to know I wont do any of that.may wear shorts and flip flops to work tomorrow.

There is always someone worse off as I will more than likely have the skins on.:(

High heel stiletto's, lycra shorts, high vis "cross your heart" bra, no hard hat.... and thats in the winter...

Usually i go for:

In the Spring/Summer: Combat trousers, Round neck t-shirt.
In the Autumn/Winter: Combat trousers, Round neck t-shirt, with fleece and waterproof jacket.

But, ive been working almost solid on nights on Network Rail/London Undergound jobs, for about 10 months now and they make you wear silly orange trousers, lol.

I'm loving this thread!!

A bunch of scaffs discussing workwear fashion... and Jason, if only you wore a nice blue T-shirt with your orange trousers... Think how groovy you'd look in our logo colours & one of our hi-vis vests!!! :D

3 piece suit, shirt tie, bowler hat and steel toe capped wellies along with hi viz vest and site gloves

Ok fair enough, I only said that because I was too embarrassed to say I wear a T-shirt that says "DSL" on it! lol

Was that you who came had a chat with me in Headington on Monday? Asking after fixers for Heathrow? Or someone else.

Flinty

Do you know any of the old GKN lads [from Headington] who worked at Didcott Power Station, long time ago about 28 to 30 years but i think there was Johnny Gobells, Wink and his brother Nigel to name a few, the branch manager at the time was Mike Fitchett

Flinty

Do you know any of the old GKN lads [from Headington] who worked at Didcott Power Station, long time ago about 28 to 30 years but i think there was Johnny Gobells, Wink and his brother Nigel to name a few, the branch manager at the time was Mike Fitchett

No mate, though I do know a John Gobells who works for Warner Bros in Watford organising their scaffold yard, don't know if that's the same guy?

Not been in the game too long, nearly 5 years now, still a "young un'"

Top Bottom