waterproofs

• Thread starter scaffoldingsafetyservices
  • Start date
It's always well looked after when you are laying out your own cash, not having a dig just an observation.

Have you ever thought of giving them a yearly allowance for thier wet gear If they "lose or abuse" it they replace at thier own cost

Aye, a good idea Rigger but no matter how they do it they still need gear so I just find it easier to re-supply, if I'm being honest the boy's really aren't that bad. A similar tact worked for a driver who couldn't do more than 6 miles without ripping off a mirror so I gave him a £2000 starting balance at the start of the year and deducted everything I had to replace on the truck and paid him the balance for Christmas, funny how he never ripped another mirror off.

Naw, remember that baby on the tv advert trying to ram the square peg in the round hole, well I gave him a start.:eek:

whilst doing the LMFAO dance to 'sexy and i know it'

if you dont know it have a looky on youtube

thats youtube NOT redtube

HaHa Dont know it , I fcukin wrote it dude Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle, Its currently my favourite good laff tune , I love a good tune to have a good laff with, my girl friend even came home from work one day and said " i bet you like that song that been on radio tonight " without another word said I just looked at her and said " I work Out " in a poser sort of way . She said I fcukin knew as soon as i heard it :laugh:

Everyday Im Shuffling :laugh:

Top Bottom