v grove level

haha, maybe just flying under the radar. I suppose it's easy to say now most are gone but to be honest they never caused a problem here and only stayed for as long as there was a need. Still a few but they are more or less locals now with wives and girlfriends.

Died out about the same time of ypur only sexual relationship when ypur mom through your paddington bear teddy away

Your momma's pussy is so hairy, when your brother was born he died of rugburn

I asked your momma "what's for lunch" ...She opened up her legs and said tuna surprise

I asked your momma "what's for lunch" ...She opened up her legs and said crabs

Your momma's like a gun, two cocks and she's loaded!

Your momma's like a vaccum cleaner ... She sucks, blows and gets laid in the closet.

Yo Mama's like a mosquito, you have to slap her to get her to stop sucking

ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

err phill that tuna surprize is so true!!!!!! we meet these 2 birds one night and i woz so much up for it!!!! i promised i would take the girl home in the morning as long as she stayed!!!! your do anything when your piss!ed and gagging for it any way this bird lived miles away!!! anyway in morning i kept to my promise i took her home !!!! jesus ante they ugly when you sober up!!! as it was winter i put heater on!!! and started the long drive down the motorway then the tuna surprize starts the smells awfull !!! nothing worse than a steamy night with a stoinker still iching now lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i woke up one morning phill!!! and when i got picked up for work the guy said who beat you up i said no one!!!! he replied!!!! have a look in wind mirror i said jesus your eat anything when the kebab shops shut!!!! even when there ovilating lmfao!!!!

uww on rag week dico :sick: could of lick the rim but supose that like licking a 9 volt battery you knwo its rong but ya do it any how and makes you pull the same face ahahah the chick dig that marra

Top Bottom