Training 2000 Blackburn

Weaverbix

Reaction score
Would just like to thank all the staff at T2000 for making my Advanced course and assessment an enjoyable experience. Top instructors who know their stuff and very helpful girls in the office.

Would recommend this centre to all.

Keep up the good work fellas.

O yea im a proper scaff now. :D

Congratulations Weaverbix, good show.

Lucky you did not go to S&A There are 3 full timers there, they could not erect a 8 x 5 between them, (not including the new 1 that has started he is good the 1 from Grimsby, not sure of his name.

I am glad to hear that there is such a thing called a good Training Centre with good Staff, my mate just completed a Part 2 at S&A Notts, and what the instructor new you could of put it on a back of a stamp.

I am glad to hear that there is such a thing called a good Training Centre with good Staff, my mate just completed a Part 2 at S&A Notts, and what the instructor new you could of put it on a back of a stamp.

Could of possibly forgotten more than he knows.........:D

I suspected a bit of a carve up but the spelling threw me of. :laugh:

Get ur advanced inspectors card weaver now uve got the gold card u should be able to do it straight off that with the nebosh would set u up nicely ;)

I suspected a bit of a carve up but the spelling threw me of. :laugh:

JE and Andy are pretty clued up , JE knows more than most I believe he was in charge of the scaffold that went up across the grand canyon for the footbridge thingy magig. John Speed was also on that job and he is the dogs bollox so im confused about the last few posts , maybe the poster can tell us what big jobs hes been on

Much what I expected without ever having to meet the boys, hence my suspicion of a poor attempt at muck raking.

Much what I expected without ever having to meet the boys, hence my suspicion of a poor attempt at muck raking.

I have my reasons for not being a fan of S&A ( couldn't get on M.O.D Sites due to past history) but J.E comes from a scaffold background and has progressed to a masters degree in H&S. Talkin to him he is an out and out Geordie , but well clued up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom