Top ten London firms

Anglewest I had a blinder but now gone right down hill

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Worst still brogans even had a company man on here using a blokes death for propaganda

Anglewest still a good firm mate, i been on there a few times, you must of been on there when i Was there

My old man use to run it , and then we Was over at Kingdom st paddington, How you going Bobby mate ???

Yh its me Bobby lol

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Yh George frill top bloke

My old man use to run it , and then we Was over at Kingdom st paddington, How you going Bobby mate ???

Sir Bob taylor :laugh: my ears are still healing :laugh: got on well we did

Don't worry certainly remember you mate are you back in London then

You know My old an too Phil ??? bob Taylor

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

I'm in Spain at the mo Bobby , My mrs just had baby but i be back in London soon

Ryda you remember George the safety man on Anglewest .

Yh its me Bobby lol

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Yh George frill top bloke

That's his big daddy cool Ryan lol strange this is phil knows my dad I know his dad about 7 years before we met each other actually when we were together Ryan and now discovered you on here and the 3 of us are talking about it now!!!!!

Phil Your Dad is a ledgend, always Had a chat with him top man

Quality Bobby lol , who you working for now fella ??

Then if your here why don't you and Bobby come along to our little shindig on the 19th , my old man retired about 2 months ago and he will be there as well :D

Just doing a few bits and bobs at the moment but doing the hours....:(

Still can't believe it small world mukka

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

You have. Mail maximus

Top Bottom