Tightest boxes

A tighter box? Well that means you want a SWAG (scaffolders wives and girlfriends) not a WAG haha!

Tightest Boxes eh........hahaha..... I think we all knew where that would go :rolleyes:

Myself, I don't like it too tight, I like to be able to get it in (I mean on) the nut without a struggle.......

Now sitting here with my coffee, getting ready for work, watching Sian Williams on the Breakfast programme in a little black dress.....thinking about tight boxes........

You couldn't make it up...........:nuts:

I think this is the tightest 'box' ive seen:

Full201002101740535811298_americanapparelbottoms.jpgx

Not sure about a Spanner though... ;)

well i am disgusted that this seemingly straight forward question has been miss interpreted by some people on here. you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

now to get back to the question im sure its not the box thats too big but maybe your nuts have shrunk with age !!

well i am disgusted that this seemingly straight forward question has been miss interpreted by some people on here. you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

now to get back to the question im sure its not the box thats too big but maybe your nuts have shrunk with age !!

I make you 100% right there Scotty, me old chum...

Pictures of Women showing their tight little boxes off, is just plain awful.
So much so, we should BAN all the following picture from the Forum:

beautiful%20ass.jpg

vida_guerra_sexy_ass_sex_9.jpg

Sexy-Ass-sexy-ass.jpg

ESPECIALLY THIS ONE!!!
Its making get a funny feeling...

worlds+best+ass.png

IN MY PANTS!
LMFAO!

Got a nailspan & it's a bag of bollix. The handle is as soft as. Everytime I knock a fitting with it, it takes great lumps out. I do reacon this chemical plant I'm on doesn't help much.
Gonna bit the bullet & shell out for a titanium one most of the lads on here have em & they're holding up allright. What's the difference between a hex or a bi hex box & which one is the best to choose?
Cheers for any help.

Top Bottom