Tg 20 14

I'm nothing if not polite matey. It's the country air.

As far as I can tell at the moment, it's much as we discussed. Transoms spaced anywhere in the bay regardless of standard position, mostly around 16m safe working height for dodgier jobs with netting or sheeting although you can help this a bit with lift heights and standard spacings. There's a good explanation on double standards, think it was required around the 20kn leg load maybe slightly more. The single sway brace making a welcome return without plans and obviously the big one for some is removing ledger brace with bones as long as the bones are compliant and on the accepted list on the nasc website. Think this has a height limit as well. Lots more but been a long day.

I haven't even loaded mine onto the computer yet, just getting my head round the book first. There are still some conditions to be met for some jobs and they have put a chunk of my travel to work area in a high wind zone meaning I will be able to do much less than you. It's all good though, nothing we can't handle.

Yeah it is, think the worst is over though. Just waiting for the snow now. :eek:

Ha ha, sorry. Take my word for it, invest in some ambro solair, it's going to be hot soon. :cool:

Is the recommeded dosage explained in the new tg20:13 regs al, as i dont want to put too much on and ruin my tan......lol

You know the score matey, seek manufacturers guidance. ;)

As i read the new regs.....it basically says scaffold the way we have done for years before we ( NASC ) interfered.

Almost, European rules meant we had to prove it though.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

And the wahr.

Ordered ours just gotta wait till it postman pat drops it onto my mat behind the door. Then the reading begins and worst of all the understanding/interpretation!

I think the scaffs will be okay tom, clients will no doubt add their own spin on it.

Ordered ours just gotta wait till it postman pat drops it onto my mat behind the door. Then the reading begins and worst of all the understanding/interpretation!

Tomp......you gotta learn to read first.....:eek::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Now now. I employ a someone to read it for me nowadays while I'm chilling in my hot tub!

Top Bottom