temp roof

If it's a wind up, one question, why?

If you are for real, take this as a lucky escape and get on with an experienced squad, then check back on these pictures and see how many faults and dangerous omissions you can spot.

Good luck matey, no one is born good at this job, we all have lots to learn.

Wind up! Why? because the forum seems to be attracting a posse of sad goons that know they'll get a rise out of people on here, who are proud of and enjoy (dare i say) debating their work. But as proved before what do i know!:D

always do double to double on braces if not boarding matey every other standard is fine as long as you put a five on doubles standard to standard where the braces are also above roof all trannys on doubles or sets plenty off plan bracing and facade bracing (windys we call them ) everyside, we get plenty of wind where i'm from and do a lot of roofs fairplay not bad for a 1 year old though just could do with some guidance

Thank u mate I always go double to double on lifts that ain't boarded and the roof it self was well seemed well braced I am like u say only young and ave a lot to learn and am more then willing I will take everything everyone says on here on board that's the main reason I signed up tbh cause I feel I can learn alot from some more experienced scaffs
Cheers everyone
Josh

You've got a good attitude to the job mate but as said, the responsibility for this job shouldn't have fallen on you.

But welcome to the forum and I look forward to your input.

If it's a wind up, one question, why?

If you are for real, take this as a lucky escape and get on with an experienced squad, then check back on these pictures and see how many faults and dangerous omissions you can spot.

Good luck matey, no one is born good at this job, we all have lots to learn.

Very true, been saffolding for twenty four years al, and still learning....

About the same as me Scaffman, the young team might think we should know it all but there is still plenty you could learn from a part 1 with all the regulation changes. It's my only request when sending one of the boy's to college, come back and show me something I didn't know. Doesn't always work but good to set them a challenge.

Top Bottom