Sydney Australia

Hi there
My hubby is a Scaffolding Supervisor any work out there for him

lads theres a lot of big projects going on in oz at present.

however if you come over on a working holiday visa you can
only work legally for 6 months with any one company.

the big jobs require your company to put you through inductions medicals and more to get on site.

+ the clients are inclined to use residents as its more pc.

theres plenty of town work around and they need good hands.

get used to k stage though as its stlll the main game down here.

Hi there mate, I worked out in Sydney for 2 years for Anscaff, Emu, Rocom boys and few others.... I had to come back when I split with my Aussie girl and then my defacto visa was void.... I was and still am gutted I had to come back. Now I'm 39, been scaffolding 21 years and have a class 1 HGV driving license. I have gained wide knowledge of commercial and industrial scaffolding in the time working on some pretty high profile jobs in London and when in Sydney, I have a g/friend but no kids and would jump at the chance to come back to such a beautiful country...
What's your name mate.?

Hi mate I am in Brisbane just now I've been doing scaffolding for 10 years in Scotland
I have my UK part 2 and my Australia white card
I would happily come down to Sidney next week if you had a job for me
I have my tools and all my PPE aswell
My mobile number is 0414078944
My e-mail is Steven.connachan@aol.com

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

Hy mate I am in Brisbane just now I've been doing scaffolding for 10 years in Scotland I have my UK PART 2 and my Australia white card I have my tools and all my PPE
I would happily come down to Sidney next week if you had a job for me
CHEERS

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

Hi mate I am in Brisbane just now I've been doing scaffolding for 10 years in Scotland I have my UK PART 2 and my Australia white card I have my tools and all my PPE
I would happily come down to Sidney next week if you have a job for me

Can English Scaffs actually get to work in Oz when they are over 30 years old, and if so, they must have an 'advanced' ticket right??

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Mark Rothery...worked with my cousin Chris Magnesson...

awryt lads
could anybody tell me how u would go about getting a job in Australia got my part 2 tube & fitting but mostly worked on kwikstage . I've been scaffolding for 4 years and think staying in Scotland isn't going to benefit my career and would really like to give Australia a go from what I've heard there is plenty of work down there . Any help would be appreciated cheers .

Hi I'm currently in Adelaide travelling I'm part 2 uk scaffolder used Layher loads in uk and my cards tube and fitting do you have a contact number to ring and have a chat about some possible work I'm 25 and have 8years experience. I have been charge hand on many sites in London and worked on nuclear power plants for CAPE. Thanks Craig
Email is craigclifford1@msn.com
I can also email my resume/cv

Top Bottom