Switching from tube to layher

Thought the 2 day product training was a certificate plus on the back of your cisrs card not a separate card hmmmmmm I do remember that he had only worked for acorn so very strange boys when I complete my part 2 fingers crossed they will mix mine up and send and gold layher one lol

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Yeah please do look into it ger biggest head ache I've had due to this and I don't even have layher or a gold card lol

I Have The SSPT For Kwikstage And Cuplok On My Card, They Are The Two Day Add Ons , I Looked Into This Bobby And The Course Was Developed In Conjunction With Lahyer And Cisrs, So It Could Well Be Its On The Way, You Are Right Enough My Friend But Until I Actually See A Cisrs Gold Card With System Scaffolder On It Im Dubious, (If A Little Sceptical)

Right enough?? Oh cheers lol

I'm usually right except when I'm wrong I said arsenal would win the league last year and got it spot on.....

well il believe it when i see it aswell gerscaff,my old man and uncle have 70years experience between them and have never ever heard of the course or heard it even mentioned, that will do for me.

i think as there is overwhelming evidence that it doesnt exist and scaffs with hundreds of years experience in the game between them havent even heard of it compared to 2 scaffs(one a part 1) saying theyv seen the card, we call it a unanimous points victory for it being a myth haha

I will have a word with the " man down the pub " tomorrow because the " man down the pub " knows everything ;)

What's being a part 1 got to do with the price of fish?

Overwhelmed with evidence for it existing there is, when you do come across one please let the cisrs know as I'm sure there waiting on YOUR endorsement mate hahahaha

Bobby, I Was Asking Around Today And Im Sorry To Say No One Has Heard Of The Advanced System Scaffolder Course (Doesnt Mean It Doesnt Happen) But Not One Person I Spoke To Know About It.

Just to put something about the posts about Cuplock being good as you can use your existing stock of 13ft boards. This is also the case with the Plettac Contur system. You just need to buy board bearers too the same as you would with Cuplock. You then though have an added advantage that you can do this in bigger bays than Cuplock. Obvioulsy the systems are better when used with their designed decks but it's prefectly possible to use boards.

Metalusa were matching the same bought with the rest on finance on any orders over 100 grand a few years ago .

last post on this issue, spoke to 16 scaffs of all types young/old not one has ever heard of this nonsense,doesnt exist. possibly a 2 day product training thing but no courses similar to part1/2 is available using system,thats coming from an instructor at inchinnan(surely thata where this fantasy course would take place??) END OF.

I don't think it equates to an advanced t&f card which includes a level 3 NVQ but such a thing as an advanced layher card does exist. I worked with some of these eejits and you couldn't make a scaffolder out of all them put together. I had to show them how to tie to the structural steel columns of the girodome using gravlocks!
I've worked with clueless half wits that hold t&f cards also though but that's a different story.
As for the system part one and two card, I could be wrong but I'm sure I'm not. I was taking to AOM about it at inchinnan (also an instructor and top geezer).

is this gold system card similar to the gold chocolate willy wonka bar in that only a select few were given them and by some fluke of coincidence the same chosen few happened to bump into boab and stoned :eek:

thats my grenade for the night see you all when im half pisshed;)

Last edited:
Jigga, There Is A Part One And Two With System Mate, A Lot Of Firms Here Were Throwing Blokes Through Them , Fekkin Outrage

Thought So Good Buddy Just Wasnt Sure Thats All, I Have Never Heard Of The System Advanced Course.

Just want to add that the advanced Layher thing has nothing to do with the part one and two system route that you're talking about Gerscaff. I agree with you by the way, it's a crock of absolute sh1te that that such a thing exists but I've put the link to it a few pages back. The company I referred to must be one of Layher's biggest customers in the U.K. and all their work is at the prestigious event end of the market, so it makes sense that Layher put them through their all singing, all dancing 'advanced' course.

I must admit I have seen some pretty tasty Layer hangers including hanging staircases on YouTube that would be beyond the scope of the average hammer swinger ,
So I could see why maybe you would need more then a 2 day course to learn all the interesting capability of it.

Top Bottom