strong winds!!!

got more candles than willy willy winkee bring on the gods from above who needs electric lol!!

Phone call of Westminster council cos builders have tied tarpaulins to scaffold and concerned cos it's flapping so much!
That's my day of on the beer finished for now cos can't get hold of builder so will have to drive down and cut it off!

Well we've just scaffolded out a pub this morning for a new thatch roof tomorrow. That's going to be fun watching the straw fly all over the debris netting!!
Was starting to blow a bit this morning but nothing too serious yet!

Fecking wish i was still in gran canaria, the only strong winds over there was coming out my backside due to food i was eating.....lol lol

well its started here third powercut this morning no electric good points beer in fridge and camping stove on the ready bad points no tv for x factor tonight this is what happens when you live out of no where another £50 for frezzer off edf lol!!!

Sounds as if you are in a 3rd world country?

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

All clear in Teesside, slight wind.

View attachment 2805

Is it strong enough to blow the smog away mate?

Strong gusting winds in the the middle of ireland, but i think we are to miss the worst of it for it for once!!

Be interested to hear how you all get to work tomorrow, If trees are down there could be disruption to your routes to work.

omg electric still off should be on by 630pm drinking in the dark tonight!!! wife said how romantic I said you got no chance of a leg over and more chance of a leg of lamb lol!!! weve got solar light in bathroom from garden as I keep weeing on toilet seat lol!! got to go as sher wants to go on facebook and batterie low on lap top lol!!

We've got a scaffold up on a windmill currently, they don't build them where there is no wind either :weird: boards battened down well hopefully :eek:

Think were are having the calm before the storm, its all gone quiet and the wind has dropped.

I no south easterns trains have ceased service until 9am as with south wests plus works been called of for fooooooksaken

Called work off, you've got a harness aint ya joe?, you could always clip on for the first time:eek::toung:

Top Bottom