Stabila Levels.

Drop it in a pot of 'Brick cleaning Acid' anyway as stated, the old guns had the Silver Stabila's, now i am one of the old ones and mines yellow, frankly i couldnt give a flying feck if it was Skyblue Pink.

Careful lads when you mention Black Stabilla,should`nt it be Coloured stabilla lol.

really who fecking cares ? in this day and age colour shouldnt come into it
that should keep the door on its hinges ;)

haha, to late, you were only supposed to blow the fcuking doors off.:laugh:

lol . humor the lad cala. Strangely, if you put the yellow stabilla down,some one nicks it. Got a silver one no one gives it a second glance. Too obvious I guess.

Exactly.
The same reason why i wear 'manscara' and Lipstick at work... so people dont get me confused with this guy:

big_black_people_fat_man.jpg

See the resemblance?
Without the make up, ill be f.ucked!!! :D

Does it really matter what colour a level is just as long as it does its job, silver, yellow, black or pink if there is no bubble showing the level is kapput

It appears GM for the more Hollywood amongst us it is indeed important.

Don't just end with levels,worked with lads who spent more time polishing spanners than turning em, they said it looked good?

I ordered the blue big Ben and was shocked when I found out it was a yellow one painted blue ...,
The silver stabilas were old hands bubbles so personally I would see it as a cheat to make it look old ....
It would be like polishing your podger to make it look shiny as if it had been used a lot ...,
Please either stick with big Ben and choose your colour or have a stabila and get a paint shop to powder coat it .....
Personally I have woken up early worried about the colour of my helmet ... That is now solved as its now black
Colour does matter

personally my helmets pinky if it was black ad deffo be at the clinic getting it checked over ahahah :laugh:
and to answer your question nitro it paint stripper in a tub and then scrubb it with the wire brush lol

Come on fellas! Does it matter if a man wants to change his level colour or not??! (Big Ben levels are sh1te too). At the end of the day a good Scaffolder doesn't have to look good to be good does he...? As for polishing spanners.... Thats right up there with gelling hair and wearing superdry titty t-shirts to work....

What about an Alice Band??? I sometimes wear them in ny hair to work...

like your style jason , lol , i made the frog my level is in yellow , even spray painted a toffee hammer yellow , anything for a laugh

Top Bottom