Sponsorships in perth, wa

mancunian,

Caledonia are still looking for guys as they are loosing numbers in Henderson every week, they are crewing up on Barrow aswell.

Have spanners is on the ball about the other comapnies, you have Pilbara, Waco, Phoenix aswell to talk with.

GCS too, they were on the west last week in money troubles, but seem to have got through it, old italian money.

Monadelphous, united and agc also all have industrila scaffold crews.

SMS,Scaffwest, Celtic and All Scaffolds are the smaller crews.

all need good lads.

Cheers Boman, that's exactly the kind of info I'm after. Much appreciated! Godbless you and Godbless the forum haha. I've been in Perth a couple of weeks now and had mixed results on the work front and it's the good ol scaffoldersforum saving the day once again..

Sound are also a good little company to work for based down in rockingham can earn some decent coin with them if he has some shuts going.

Plus mainly tube and fitting unlike henderson which is lahyer i here.

Lads i think all companys can sponser you but only calendonia can do it legally most scaffold companys have scaffolders sponserd as project mangers. Then again if cape get the ok for the ema visa,s maybe cape can sponser to but personally i think they will bring in cheap labour. (if they can get away with it )

just be carefull if you do get offerd sponsorship that is not legit the government will send you home.

Last edited:
Anyone know if its possible to transfer over international certs (from Canada) to Aussie certs without having to do a bunch of courses that I've already covered? Where and cost? Thanks

Not sure if prior learning/canadian qualifications can get swopped over.

UK quals can be changed over on completing a 2 day course in Perth.

Cheers mate. Do you know at what training centers its offered at, I'll ring em up. And have any idea of the fees? (for converting the UK certs atleast. I understand you reckoned Canadian certs may not work.)

Top Bottom