Spanners

Crombie

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering where the best place to get a scaffold spanner and an open ended spanner? Mines are a little worse for wear!!

Just came across this site 5 mins ago, seems pretty good. Cheers for reply.

Also scaff tools in Rochester have leaches and big Ben gear, very quick delivery

For an open ender go on eBay get the silver line ratchet promise it will be the best 8-10 quid ull spend ;)

Was going to try eBay but wasn't sure what like the quality would be, cheers mate.

Was going to try eBay but wasn't sure what like the quality would be, cheers mate.

Yeah ull see ratchets from hong kong for a tenner...... Me thinks u should give them a miss mate :laugh:

But the silverline one I've had for 3 years tried and tested can't go wrong with em

Also scaff tools in Rochester have leaches and big Ben gear, very quick delivery

For an open ender go on eBay get the silver line ratchet promise it will be the best 8-10 quid ull spend ;)

Depends where you work lad.
I was supervising offshore a couple of years ago, some employers and clients have tried to ban ratchets due to injuries when they slip.

Crazy, all the way like.
But its the way things seem to be going.

Google The Lady Scaffold it will bring you into her ebay shop. Some of you might remember the Dad when he had the business.

Depends where you work lad.
I was supervising offshore a couple of years ago, some employers and clients have tried to ban ratchets due to injuries when they slip.

Crazy, all the way like.
But its the way things seem to be going.

They might as well as banned flat heads as they have the same reaction I've got the bruise on my nose to prove it lol

Google The Lady Scaffold it will bring you into her ebay shop. Some of you might remember the Dad when he had the business.

All I'm getting is bible bashing my dear friend...... Something u want to tell me des????:laugh::laugh:

Yet again bobby slow off the mark.....lol.....o shiit you beat me....

Welcome to the house of fun crombie....

Yeah! welcome crombie, ask scaffy if hes got a spare spanna.:laugh:

Hes got loads in his loft,sends em 1st class to any ol stray scaff lolololo

Top Bottom