Songs featuring scaffolding association

Well done Swifty the only one to follow the instructions.
Your choice not a patch on The Stranglers though who I was luck to see play live 3 or 4 times. One of the advantages of having been born before 1970.;) I heard they are still going but with a different line up?

i was born in 1966 but still like jls and the bros album:laugh:

you dont no who they are haverspanner you ante lived mate lol!!!

Hopefully when he was with the Rich Kids not Ultravox? I can remember the Buzzcocks playing when the place got trashed. And also the mass punch ups during The Specials/Madness/Selector first tour and also Sham 69.

It was when he was in Ultravox they were supporting Siouxsie and the Banshees.
We got talking to them afterwards John Fox was sound Midge Ure was a cocky little **** so I tried to put the head in but got chucked out instead.
Kids eh?

Seen the Jam once I must have been skint when Dexy's were down.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Joe Jackson was one of the best gigs I've been to, I was shocked how good he was considering his roots.

dont forget hazel oconner shes a blast from the past

Fantastic, I saw Desmond decker, Edwin Starr and various two tone groups during the 80's on various scooter rallies

Few lads on here still go, good fun. Pub beckons have a good evening.

I remember going to watch Siouxsie and the Banshees back in the 70s ,she was bending down and swigging from our pints .There was another band before them ,I remember the singer spitting at us ,he then came down into the audience .
That was a Big mistake! We battered him.

Last edited:
[/COLOR]Joe Jackson was one of the best gigs I've been to, I was shocked how good he was considering his roots.

Yes, surprising someone born in Burton on Trent could be good at anything isn't it? ;);)[/QUOTE]

Joe Jackson is a great artist and song writer ,I heard he got fed up with the music business after some of his albums didn't sell well.

Yes, surprising someone born in Burton on Trent could be good at anything isn't it? ;);)

Joe Jackson is a great artist and song writer ,I heard he got fed up with the music business after some of his albums didn't sell well.[/QUOTE]

No perseverance at all the man. SGB always said they didnt make any money from scaffolding but they have still kept at it for 100 years.

Yes, surprising someone born in Burton on Trent could be good at anything isn't it? ;);)

Joe Jackson is a great artist and song writer ,I heard he got fed up with the music business after some of his albums didn't sell well.[/QUOTE]

Did he get back on his skateboard?

L.S.D. Level Skates Dominate

Top Bottom