Solar leaner

Only need to stand up to a lent tube then push the weight out on the transom

Not rocket science

Yeah as if your going to leave it leaning completely on guttering Pri------ck

hatefull ha ha

ya man drifta from london according to stats , shuld have been brought up on saff lundan leenas

Thats not the same offender as the last job is it Tok? Looks like the same gear!?!

Try not to break them is the general rule.

I would have thought the best way to achieve that was not to found a scaffold from them.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

How do you get on it and what happens if the plastic gutter is not load bearing?

Load bearing gutters??? Thats a new one:amazed:

Still looks like the rakers are hitting the gutters to me and even if they are slightly off, once a bit of work gets under way the chances are you are going to smash more than your fair share of gutters using this method.

Your the man Scaffy, happy to take your word for it. Maybe more the old cast gutters up here, not sure.

The should not have there cards took of them at all the jobs gone to the dogs of late what with harness and design it's pathetic. It's jobs like leaners should teach these kids who have been out the **** 5 minutes and turn up with part two cards.

Last edited:
I dont think so.It was in Toon town so it could be,but I've never seen them do one before.

Where in toony is it? I've not seen it?

Oh by the way have you seen that Burford job recently? It's still upright with the addition of some debris netting..... hanging on the inside.....

The should not have there cards took of them at all the jobs gone to the dogs of late what with harness and design it's pathetic. It's jobs like leaners they teach these kids who have been out the **** 5 minutes and turn up with part two cards.

Welcome to the forum slashtastic. Whats your story?

It was on Ashfield Estate,off Black Bourton rd.
i dont think anyones got enough bottle to go up the Burford job,it looks like they are going to replace the pot on it,I wouldnt want to stack any stone on it...

I am sick of people moaning about leaners I do em all the time. And 10 foot lifts. Nothing wrong with it.

Top Bottom