So when is everyone breaking up for Xmas

My crew has broken up already,as theres only me and my good pal Tony who stopped drinking afew years back,would be a bit sad to celebrate alone. However, Phil has invited me to his company do. Thanks Philios,looking forward to catching up. Black tie at the flying jug in sarf london. cant wait to get lost again.:cool:

HELLO 80TY how is it going mucker just a quick one break up on the 23rd pal looking forward to the rest bn a busy year hope you and your family have a good one and life stays sweet for you all ,
are you still into the owd easy riders mucker,iam still into my snake bites just bathed my gums in a couple of pints and will be having a few more my new medicine is stella cidre and a bottle of stella it increases the volume and it works out cheaper and can only manage 7 pints or it may be because iam getting old and cant hold it like I used too.the new year will be my 30th year on the spanners and still banging it up take care pal ,mick alias scc ,

How do mick, long time no speak.
yeah everythings real good and the family are too. Work is busy as usual and cant wait to start the new year.....fresh start and all that. As for tasting the ol ale of late i've kept off it but will be making up for it over the hols. I've been turning for 18yrs now but it feels like 50 some mornings....lol lol.
All the best matey....den

My crew has broken up already,as theres only me and my good pal Tony who stopped drinking afew years back,would be a bit sad to celebrate alone. However, Phil has invited me to his company do. Thanks Philios,looking forward to catching up. Black tie at the flying jug in sarf london. cant wait to get lost again.:cool:

It should be good night Fred , don't forget your ID as they are getting a bit funny these days I think it's for security rather then proof of age.
dont worry Fred we will stick you on the right train home , just don't fall asleep :laugh::laugh: Bobby said he might come along if he ain't working but you know what he is like ;) I will give you a bell in the week but it's still 5.30 kick of although I think my lot might be in there a lot earlier.

Ah but pups grow into big dogs......like yoursen.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

When your xmas do pal?.

Den pm me your phone number please I broke me last one and lost your number , the new year would be best for me mate as I use up all me weekend passes with the old women by Xmas hahahaha

Yeah no worries pal. I'm doing it now.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Have you got blowouts no phil.......cos he aint answer his phone.

No mate I ain't ,Fred might have it , bobby was supposed to phone me about next Friday .
Listen Den if you can make it you are more then welcome to join us on the 19th I know it's a long shot but you would be very welcome mate.

I would love too mate, unfortunatly i dont finish till 5 and by the time i get home and get the train to london you lot will be already intoxicated....lo.
But thank you again for the offer.......a true gent as always.

Top Bottom