SGB Forth Rail Bridge

Good vid, just would not fancy workin on it this time of the year tho 12 hours soild work oooo not for me lol am happy with the offshore life.

Ive worked scaffolding for the company that put all the sheeting on the bridge,i had the chance a few yrs ago to work on the bridge but something else came up ,lads said it was a great job and the scottish folk are great

would be interested in what the rate is they are paying now a days.
was offered the chance to go up there a few years back. but the rate was not much more than £100 a day
and no digs either

as far as know mate its a rubbish rate,think they had a good payrise couple years ago but even with that its still not what the boys deserve.

hi chris just watched your video better looking in real life top man impressive

Yes you are saying ''Hi'' to a man in the video ?? am still confused :unsure:
Have you tried shouting to the boys down the hanger what they are on a day and do they get digs ?:D
Let me know when Chris gets back :blink1:

My uncle from my mothers side, aunties, son, made this video I have the copy.

Small world out there

Red most Spartans indulged in homo activity. I'd stick to taping and pillaging at the weekends.

Jakdan quote- I'm a vespian

I know Chris (the supervisor in the video) he's a top boy,was in college with me.I've some good photos of the work they do there.very very nice work..

aye and gear as well ive been there the moneys not that great balfour run the job same on the road bridge time and a half all day friday because you had done your 40 hrs when i was there dont know now

I know Chris (the supervisor in the video) he's a top boy,was in college with me.I've some good photos of the work they do there.very very nice work..

Snap :laugh: Chris done his supervisors course same time as me.

Top Bottom