( SCCR ) NASC squeezing the ECITB Lads out of work????

would need a day to sitdown untangle all the players kaydee its a myrid mate your eyes maybe pop out though lol.

I dont want to say too much because it may jepordise our application to join the NASC...we have passed Desk Top Audit stage and are now awaiting our Site Audit...But what I will say is having failed last time based on the supposed damning evidence of a direct competitor we as a company kicked up one fooking hell of a stink with letters flying everywhere!! We have been reliably informed that procedure has changed...Now...should we find out one of our direct competitors is coming to do the Site Audit then I feel we will have little option to refuse due to a obvious conflict of intrest and request an Auditor from a complete different region of the Country...Watch this space!!

Pw I bet bert rowland puts a stop to that. If you get gainy then he wants all the work for himself best of luck.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Is that not a conflict of interests Steve

if you look it up both companies bothhave same address.

Why does that name keep cropping up

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Pw I bet bert rowland puts a stop to that. If you get gainy then he wants all the work for himself best of luck.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

if you look it up both companies bothhave same address.

Contact Details for the National Access and Scaffolding Confederation
CISRS - the industry recognised scaffold training scheme

Your right steve:D

Well...lets just say we have had many, many run ins with this particular individual.

I believe he has objected to every single application from all companies in the Sheffield area...the laws of probability say they cant ALL be sub standard, however I think the tide may be turning as last year a very similar sized company to ours gained membership despite Mr Rowlands protests...so we will see what happens...watch this space.

Last edited:
Well why is it that if I went and audited NASC member companies I can find more faults on them than Joe Bloggs's down the road...

Its a case of who's SUCKING hard enough....

Steve

Food for thought and good point, indeed who is Auditing the Auditors, internal Auditing is akin to awarding oneself 10 out of 10---I wonder if they would invite external Auditors through the hallowed Doors ???

Garry...

well i can arrange for the SCCR to do them.. Im sure ragscaff wouldnt object.

they'd s h i t cadbury creme eggs first garry and you know that......

they're should be a independant company such as the sccr to do them.. we believe in fairness and equal everything.....

How many Nasc members have lost there accreditation in the last 5 years...

I know SGB was about to because of there accident rates. So what they do they swap the name to the american company who owned them Harsco..Then all systems as normal , why is this TOO MANY SGB DIRECTORS ON THE NASC BOARD... CALLING KETTLE BLACK DONT YOU THINK.

NASC promote the use of 3rd Party Auditors, indeed they are the Leading Lights that sanction their use, however, who is Auditing and Monitoring the Auditors ???Government Bodies have External Auditors, is the NASC above transparency and an open Door Policy.

As for moving the goal posts regarding Internal Members Audits, why do they do it ? because there is no one there to ask questions, one of our Members mentioned that is it not time to call upon the monopolies commission to have a look at this Organisation ?---perhaps it is too late we may have created a Monster, there are too many influential People involved in Positions of Power...

You don't need to audit them just look at their membership see who has a web site & look at the state of some of them. No PPE & the scaffolds not built to any sort of standard!!

Top Bottom