scaffs out of work

A up dico just read your messadge mate we advertise on here for good men who can do the job and wen we ask for a referance wow we get no reply. I want to pay and look after good men no retards and will pay them wat there worth not wat they think there worth . Ive seen too many retards as an employer and the retards who say, i want a van i want a phone do ya pay digs. if theres any decent scaffolders out there wanting to work in cornwall and willing and can do the job, And willing to prove there a scaffolder not a tosser who thinks hes a scaffolder and cant take responsibility,[a boy jerk].We started a lad who said he had 10 years in the game well crap crap crap were did he find his ticket. were are the men in my trade, Theres work here if any one wants it but please dont slag bosses down dico_Our trade is full of crap scaffolders and as a boss i want the best men and im not scared of paying a resonable rate and will look after good men.If theres any one who wants a job and can read write manadge to talk with out swearing and mouthing off how hard he is and can Do the job.P/m me. How can we get good men are you out there ?

Im workin for palmers at heathrow at moment.u could try them as they keep takin men on.dont get me wrong it aint greatest job.u get å 60 day pass and in that time u have to do disclosures.work ref.gsat test.bit of nitemare to get your full pass.most people dont get it .il be One of them soon..couple of months better than nothin until all the big work starts this year

any numbers mate?

A up dico just read your messadge mate we advertise on here for good men who can do the job and wen we ask for a referance wow we get no reply. I want to pay and look after good men no retards and will pay them wat there worth not wat they think there worth . Ive seen too many retards as an employer and the retards who say, i want a van i want a phone do ya pay digs. if theres any decent scaffolders out there wanting to work in cornwall and willing and can do the job, And willing to prove there a scaffolder not a tosser who thinks hes a scaffolder and cant take responsibility,[a boy jerk].We started a lad who said he had 10 years in the game well crap crap crap were did he find his ticket. were are the men in my trade, Theres work here if any one wants it but please dont slag bosses down dico_Our trade is full of crap scaffolders and as a boss i want the best men and im not scared of paying a resonable rate and will look after good men.If theres any one who wants a job and can read write manadge to talk with out swearing and mouthing off how hard he is and can Do the job.P/m me. How can we get good men are you out there ?

Do You Do Any Price Work??? Or is it day money??? If it is price, How much a square?

Top Bottom