Scaffs Germany

Probably the latest name of Olympus bau. .. Who paid many men but bumped a lot also.....good luck whoever goes hope it works out.

If its enough money for you then give it a go.
Me and a mate were doing a temporary roof down south over 20 years ago. A bloke pulled up and asked us if we would be interested in working in Germany, grand a week plus tax free, digs paid, transport provided. We left the temp roof then and there and was on the ferry the next day. It worked out for me but my mate didnt like it.
You will never find out asking questions.

anyone going from p/boro or cambs area?
if so how are you gettin there?
any1 flying from stanstead at all who needs a lift .. ?

Contact details

Is this a pukka job. Where's the contact details. I know the Fatherland well. Spend a bit of time there in the 90"s.

Alright lads, quite keen on the sound of this job, what's the current set up? Is there so many positions to be filled? Are u lads going as a unit or just meeting up on site? Has anyone had direct contact with the bloke? I rang the number n there was no answer.

Harry Muller Blokes full of **** and false promises sat here in Germany with no feckin work. So don't work for the ******.

Gutted for you lads, but to be really honest the guy sounded dodgy on the phone and plus the paper work he sent me by email didn't look that good either , I tried doing a search of his company on the net but came up blank, so thats why i didn't bother going myself..... again gutted for the lads who shelled out to get out to deutschland and are now sat there with no work..

thats **** M8 , these days it doesnt seem worth the hassle going to germany or holland for work , empty promises and sometimes no wages..

thats **** M8 , these days it doesnt seem worth the hassle going to germany or holland for work , empty promises and sometimes no wages..

I totally agree John they all want to take the fookin p1ss an treat us like we're polish. A mob tried it on with me in holland so I smashed **** out the appartment proper, then went down to the yard with the same hammer (you know those nasty Dutch ones with the spike on the end) and more or less took it to his face (the spike end) you know me mate I don't give a fu.ck but needless to say it was very effective an all monies due paid by petty cash :D wasn't havin some cloggie/Turk have me over fook that. Also left him with about a grands worth of speeding fines and personal fuel expenses f.uck em :laugh:

Top Bottom