Scaffolding Urban Myths

Dico I'm reading some of these comments now, not just yours might I add and I get the impression some people are starting to talk about putting the standards inside the OUTSIDE ledger and not standards inside INSIDE ledger. Is it just me that's noticed that?

lmfao!!!!! stickem where you want this threads getting like the hokee cokee song:laugh::laugh:

Was that on the flats ??? 15ft at one end 18ft at the other ?? Or was that Lukasz fault ha , or was it greggs

scaffolding urban myth ---an accountant battered a scaff or was it the other way about.

ye kin sleeve oot yer droppers,is that the bridge ye start at one end, then by the time ye get there, ye need tae start again :wacko:ive heard that aff some scaffs honest :embarrest:

ye kin sleeve oot yer droppers,is that the bridge ye start at one end, then by the time ye get there, ye need tae start again :wacko:ive heard that aff some scaffs honest :embarrest:

always a spiggot always a spiggot

IVE WORKED WITH GUYS THAT STAGGERED THEM AND GUYS THAT DIDNT,IT DEPENDS IF YOU CAN BE ARSED OR NOT.
I GENERALLY CANT BE ARSED :toung:

Steel brick guards are banned - as peddled by the company selling plastic ones.

If we do not work no other trade will be able to work so utmost respect will be show and we will have privilidge with lifts.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

If we do not work then no other trades can work at height, thus giving utmost respect, and priority of cranes etc etc etc to scaffolders. You know the scum of the earth trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your not a 'proper' Scaffolder unless:

1. Your Divorced.
  2. Been in Prison.
  3. An Alcoholic/Druggie.

Im all 3 and im STILL useless. :nuts:

Urban Myths.
Readylok scaffolds need ledger bracing.

The sgb book i worked to said all tie pattern ..The strengh of the readylok system did away from the ledger brace every lift

Top Bottom