Scaffolding Supervisors Australia full family relocation package

yeah he likes a reverse working week dosnt he , 2 days work 5 days off lol doesnt do mondays , sometimes drops occaisional wed or thurs, likes an early finish friday, and his religion doesnt allow wkend working lol

theres funny things about them durham boys and their genitals.one of them had a cock that looked like a ferret with its ears cut off.

think he retired now but he was good friends with colin , they both did their time together at sgb i think, but i was reading that topic about little fella,s an he sprung to mind , he was so short i had to be careful not to send him to strip any jobs i had put up, cos he could never reach the lift or get the toppers off haha he constantly carried a beer crate with him , good scaffolder tho

superscaff when colin first started up he had this little old bloke in the yard .he was agreat bloke but a cnt remember his name it was when it was the old school yard if that helps

thats not the same old fella, the fella you on about used to do a few days a week for colin helping keep the yard tidy, cut old boards to short boards an pads and stuff .

joe probably didnt actually work for colin for any great period of time, he spent most of the last 15 year or so working for leech,s the house builder,s then a few year with me , he had to stop working full stop when he was with me because of injuries an health but he could run rings around the youth of today at 60 odd year old and a fickler for doing job 100% spot on he didnt do job an knock full stop , used to put the trainees with him an another old fella call brian from over my way the trainees always came out as good scaffolders, joe would hit them with a roofing latt if they were being cheeky or being broken brained an doing summit wrong straight over the barnnett wack haha

the good old days eh super scaff.keep up the good work but try not to beat the youngones explainning the whys and wherefores will help you grow.....akick up the hoop sometimes helps lol

Hi i'm a scaff now livin out here in Perth Australia what types of visas did you guys manage as i could nothing

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

what type of visa where you able to get mick as i was unsuccessful gettin anything to allow me to work longer than 20 hrs

Hi Steve1979

We (wife and children) got the full monty State Sponsored Visa. We were lucky in that ours were granted just before the 'shut the gates' and changed the list of wanteds.

We used an agent pm me if you want his details. I can only speak as I find and the agent was top drawer.

Top Bottom