*Scaffolders Required*

Hi guys, just to say that Air Scaffolding Ltd have no association with Airwright scaffolding/Airwright Midlands as left the firm and back to working on our own. Massive disagreements on all levels - Work ethic - none, honesty - none.

your a lieing kunt!!!!!!......how can a billion chinise people be wrong!!!????:nuts:

Ben airwrgiht yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
wheres your horse tonto next to your dads grazing on the old grren pastures of rip off land................ Stay away every one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was on greenwich and the one in essex for the one for that white water rafting can't remember the name

I worked for Salima on Greenwich pal was you staying in the mitre ... Working with the old big guy

I was on the lee valley white water center not for airwright i was running the job for phd..where you on there long cat?

R u chris from burnley? I was on that lea valled just couldn't remember the name of it u still on for phd?

Yeah its chris.I left phd just after that job!hopefully starting back soon!thinking of going to london on tuesday to see what's about!what you on with?

Just on for a firm in manchester called spectra ***** tbh mate but home everynight got a new baby otherwise I'd work away all the time I was that lad that asked u about a job I was only a labourer at time but got my part 2 now I was wiv john who got u the room above that pub

Just on for a firm in manchester called spectra ***** tbh mate but home everynight got a new baby otherwise I'd work away all the time I was that lad that asked u about a job I was only a labourer at time but got my part 2 now I was wiv john who got u the room above that pub

woz the beer any good in that pub??:notrust::notrust:

Top Bottom