SCAFFOLDERS Required - London Area with Digs Paid

listen bobby i can say or do as i like against agencies ok theyr ripping off good men,i dont see why your bothered with what i write its only a post on an internet forum. your sitting agreeing with bigdog about all this racist and secterian nonsense then talking to gerscaff and other scottish blokes on here as if nothings happended,not that im too fussed im just pointing it out. you wont get an apology as all i said was i will believe an advanced course for system when i see it,please stop letting posts on an internet forum get you wound up it doesnt pay youe wages,and please stop saying "contribute to the forum" while saying on the other hand that what bigdogs saying is ok "cause he has a reason and at least hes standing for what he believes in". thata fair enough but surely a scaffold forum isnt the place for all that mindless thuggery.

I Must Be Another Of Those Skirt Wearing, Scrounging, Scottish, Kwikstage Bashing ********* Then, Get A Fekking Life.

How am I agreeing with his views? I've quite publicly stated that the political ones are not for me but bdb is sound to me so I'm sound to him

As for talking to the scots boys as nothing has happened I was here long before you and get on great with them all except you plus they all intelligent to know what banter is!!!

Let's just agree not to agree mucker and leave it at that! Have a jolly good day

does it matter how long you or i have been here?its an internet forum mate nobody is anyones friend,anyway at last some sense prevails good day to you too.

I think, and I could be wrong - perhaps he'll clear it up for us - I think, he's talkin about you baw jaws.
What a walloper of a boy.
Many droppers you been down superscaff?
Talk me through it, plasterer.

You're a f@cking waste of a pair of trousers. Doing some good hand out of a job. You're a f@cking donkey. Go n get a 5' tube like you're told you f@cking mong. Don't disrespect men like HSWT that take the time to train moronic imbeciles like yourself that profess to know it all but when pushed on it actually know the square root of f@ck all.
What a spastic you really are.

You get double time on a Sunday?:eek: industry standard moron. More fittings for you pick up then.
Nice retort, you stupid boy.

I'm a foreman. The only position suitable then, would be as your foreman pr1ck.
You can keep it. I like wearing a skirt to my work, apparently. I am also a Rangers supporting, Protestant, IRA sympaphiser, according to you.
Good job no c@nt listens to the p1sh you talk then.

So a good job gets posted. Then this prick trashes the thread again. It really is devaluing the forum and if I was an employer and seen this I wouldn't bother advertising on here. Because I wouldn't just read some of the shi.te being posted and just think 'I don't want any of them doyles ringing up'

images

You Know Something Bigdog, The Way Things Are In My Life Right Now I Couldnt Really Give A Rats Arse What You Think Trainee, You Have Been Doing This Job For Ten Minutes And I May Be Wrong But I Hope You Are As Good As You Say You Are Because Then I Will Know The Future Of My Industry Is In Good Hands, So Go Do Your Part Two And Your Assesment Then Tell The World How To Do It, I Agree With Wasted Potential Here Im Getting Bored As Fekk With This.

Theres None As Queer As Folk I Suppose Kid, In A Month When I Have Had Less Than Stellar News About She Who Must Be Obeyed All The Tiny Insults, Squabbles And Really Petty Nothingness Just Pales Into Insignificance Folks.

Job will be full of overalled moaning northeners, in v guard helmets asking, what time is tea, what time is dinner, is the weekend on, oh can't carry more than one board at a time!

Job will be full of overalled moaning northeners, in v guard helmets asking, what time is tea, what time is dinner, is the weekend on, oh can't carry more than one board at a time!

This post is what the forum should be about when it comes to banter between North and South and whats makes it even better it came from a northerner!!! :eek:

Nice one gunny

Top Bottom