Scaffolders Required in Gibraltar

I actually might give this a crack a few weeks in the sun and a wee wage in your tails not that bad! sure theres better money to be made at the moment but this is a wee holiday! Must be a catch somwhere

Yep, that's definitely the way to look at it. I worked out there 3 times, subbed to Gemini, in the dockyard and out, 3-4 weeks at a time, I had a great time. Money never was great but a month in the sun on the **** can't be bad. Good luck to you.

I lived in Gib in the eighties and was never fully sober for six months

Good job for a younster. No commitments, a working holiday on the rock.

Anyone know of any work in Gibraltar ,I'm living in alicante at the moment but thinking of relocating to costa del sol and wondered if there's work in Gib ????

Ok mate will do that's what Xl scaffolding ,Mersey and gem right way,you know the other one Bobby ???

not to sure mate never been but if you click on my name go through my friends ull come across kwikstage contact him hes worked there for many a moon he will let you know the coo

ps welcome to the forum buddy

I keep seeing this pop up from time to time - I wonder why this is ? is this seasonal work

Some good pubs in Gib is the Angry Friar(Monks Sleeve) or Charlies Hole in the wall still open.

Top Bottom