Scaffolders Needed in Manchester/Bolton Part 1, Part 2 Advance

you dinna half talk some ***** weecatmeows another superscaff seen n heard it all before you probably coodna put a nut in a monkeys mouth and dundees in scotland not ireland nugget

Where did I say dundee was in Ireland u ****????? I could hardly understand that by the way u Scottish retard

taigs not a word thats used to describe scots its used against the irish that what was meant in my post and what didnt you understand about my post if you tell me ill explain it to you if i can xx

Taig is a Catholic irish/Scottish so come again. All ira lovers you dirty ********

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Dinna and coodna what the **** lolololol

U obz ain't in the know son , just a little bitch who fires his mouth off cos all he does all day is pick fittings up n sucks his thumb ! Keep up the gud work . . . #R.I.R.A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killed more than that little boy ! Who thick now , baseplate !

U been bullied off some gypsies ain't ya lad , it's all becoming clear now , at least they didn't take ya part one ticket !

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

It's where u take ur family each year on them big wages ya earn !

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Born n raised here baseplate !

Sorry just had a quick google

The Irish know how to pick a great name lee got to give them that lol

Welcome to the forum lancscaff

Ur wife bully's u , ur not welcome in ur own house never mind on the forum , it's past ur bed time anyhow , u ll need plenty rest for all the labouring Tomo , sweet dreams little dog #greenwhitegold

U couldn't pull ya pants down lad unlike ur lass !

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Now she can earn a living

Fine by me , what about mon to sat , sounds like there summat that needs finishing anyhow #93

Good fri agreement , welcome home boys , job done !

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Only the proddies got bummed in jail , Johnny adaires division that lad ! # h blocks . . .

How In The Name Of God Did A Post Advertising Jobs In Manchester End Up Like This ? I Havent Been On The Forum For A While (She Who Must Be Obeyed Isnt Keeping Too Good) So I Have Other Things On My Mind Being 100% Honest. But For Christs Sake I Thought We Were Past All This Ira/Loyalist Pish.

Top Bottom