Scaffold inside a silo

Rb make the scaffold less good your brand new at this aren't you in my 30 years I have never heard the terminology of if I can make the scaffold less good,silo work is to a design drawing your not a qualified engineer and your definately green as grass where this sort of work is concerned you erect the job to clients design you don't try and reduce nothing you will be breaking the law,do know lads this is why I don't come on here much now just sick of listening to bellends talking fecken shyte and you who ever you are you end having somebody in jail ta fool remember this clients design not fecken yours I reiterate your not a design engineer do you really know what your doing class saying in this game if you can't keep up with the pack don't run with the wolves

Well aren't you a nice guy. You might not heard od it because it's not a well used terminlogoly, it was the closest set of word I came up with at the time to describe what I was trying to say.

You must be retarded if you cantt build a scaffold Better or worse while still staying on the right side of the law. You can build a scaffold in a lot of different ways and one way might be better or worse than the other wouldn't you agree?

The drawing is not made by the client.

No I am not fresh or green , tough I have never claimed to be the best, It might be time for you to do something else if you have been at this for 30 year's. You sound bitter.

Oh well show me where I said the client designed the drawing and I will stand corrected and judging by your reply I think it's you the should find something else other than scaffolding because you have absolutely not got a clue what your talking about but let me guess you gave blown your trumpet that hard with your shpeel the clients leaving all to you just incase it goes tits just reading your thread's on this subject experienced men can tell your an absolute tw@t.

If you start to write at least somewhat correct sentences then I might actually be able to understand what your are trying to say. I misunderstood you about the drawing.

Judging by your reply I think you should go see a shrink. You are clearly not sane. But then most people are best on the Internet so you might just be a troll. I am not interested in your judgement of my skills in any way. I asked if anyone had some idea about building the Base on or above the cone inside the silo, and in a easier/faster/cheaper way then by bulging a crash Base as someone called it.

You are welcome to leave the thread if you can't contribute with more then to try bashing me.

If I write correct sentences Mmmm? Please elaborate what the fek is a bulging crash base I think the best thing you could do with is some sound advice here it is go to bagdad and ask Ali fecken bah bah to lend you his magic carpet set it for nasa in florid while your visiting nasa ask them politely to fix a rocket up your arse cus your fecken useless

Still, you are allowed to leave the thread, . Crash "deck" was the word. Not I who used it to begin with. over here I would call it "ombottnings golv."

You really are a sparkle of brilliance Mr cowboy, I hope all goes well for you . Now please exit the thread in a orderly manner.

Go away your boring me now but iam trolling scaffolding terminologies for a bulging crash base and the only images it's coming up with is a big daft bucket of **** stood on a beach with an ice scream stuck to his forehead with a pair of speedos on ?does this sound familiar to you when I mention beach ice cream and speedos bigguss dickuss

I want you to leave my thread. You say I'm boring you.... hm what to do. .. what about you just leave?
Troll these days, aren't even fun. Go away old man.

Look this is a forum for scaffolders and there valuable Imput it's not a joke forum where someone comes on here wondering how to do a silo your thread's have prooven undoubtedly that you don't know what your doing if someone can see this just from your uneducated threads and terminologies of a bulging crash base and what was the other one oh yes make the scaffold less good well there's not a lot going for you is there you have only come on here because you don't know how to price the job do you,let me re iterate the client is building more than one you know,this was on one of your previous threads so if this is continously contractual work where's your block price your out of your league aren't you

What's money like in Sweden. I remember few years back boys all heading to Sweden but never hear much chat about it these days

Look this is a forum for scaffolders and there valuable Imput it's not a joke forum where someone comes on here wondering how to do a silo your thread's have prooven undoubtedly that you don't know what your doing if someone can see this just from your uneducated threads and terminologies of a bulging crash base and what was the other one oh yes make the scaffold less good well there's not a lot going for you is there you have only come on here because you don't know how to price the job do you,let me re iterate the client is building more than one you know,this was on one of your previous threads so if this is continously contractual work where's your block price your out of your league aren't you

Well why are you on this forum then? You clearly are only a troll.

If you gonna quote me, please make it properly. Its hard to see if you stuff it in the rest of your wall of ****.
Anyway, they are building more then this one, I didnt say I have built more with them.

So me asking for some new ideas for building the base on the cone shows that I dont know nothing and cant price the work? You are good at jumping to conclusions. I dont work like you, if someone have a better idea, then I use it. If you dont, then you are just stupid.

I have my price, I`m trying to make a better one if possible. Why would I ask someone from another country to price a job in my country?

If you didnt go full retard as soon as you touched your keyboard you would maybe stop to think that the terminologies in your country probably is not the same as in mine. I reused the "crash base" that was used on the first page of this thread, I didnt not come up with it. And in any case, it servers its purpose.

No I am not out of my league, you on the other hand are old and on the internet, you should get of it.

Now leave my thread. You obviously cannot contribute to it in any meaningful way.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

What's money like in Sweden. I remember few years back boys all heading to Sweden but never hear much chat about it these days

The money is bad, you have a better pay I would guess. But our living expenses are less from what I have been told from some of my friends from England so you live better here on less money.

As all other places there are some companies giving really low prices, and with the companies from out of Sweden it is almost impossible to compete. They work for nothing. Luckily most in Sweden are reluctant to use that kind of workforce but its not getting any better.

Listen rb when you have finished the silo and you have cleared all your materials out why don't you make it less good see if there are any leaks by filling it full of **** that's been coming out of your mouth seems to me I have hit a raw nerve get used to it teeth are well and truly sunk in what's up with you boys don't you know how tube an fit works and let me guess you thought a tape measure was a two way radio cus your that used to your system crap now bugger off bellend �� your very boring and as your wife got a bigger cock than you

If you take a look at our combined post you can clearly see that you are the one who is winded up. Not me. I could not care less about you Mr. Troll. You are a old nothing that cant do anything other then bark.

And you my good man are a young fool your out of your league why don't you do something useful and go try and turn your lights off on your volvo or go an platt snow now don't let me have to tell you again bugger off foreskin

Top Bottom