Scaffold Design CAD blocks

Blocks

Hi

Blocks are when you draw something you will use on a regular basis,and save it in a folder in autocad, e,g Ladder Beams, Unit Beams, or fittings.
Hope this helps

Cheers Jaz245

Hi Chris,
See your post and would appreciate if you could send any blocks that you have and are willing to share with a Autocad Beginner my email is chelsea_gee@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks for you time

CAD Blocks

Hey folks,

I have a bunch of 5 x 5 stuff and individual blocks of couplers, cross sections, castors, walk boards, etc in 3D. I am presently looking for SW and WR style Walk through frames. If any one has any I'd love to get a few. Thanks a mill!

Geoff

yes, Sketchup is more than another CAD software; i use it everyday

here are some 3d models

échafaudages par glro - Google Banques d

and a video showing how scenes can be created to show gridlines individually; shows also a plugin to get a bill of material directly from the model

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU_Q2oTbJ3c]YouTube - glro CR[/ame]

Hi there,

I'm brand new at this and I'm in great need of Haki blocks for Autocad. Is there any friendly soul out there that would be kind enough to share with me?

Please send me any blocks you might have to sir.valiant.1968@gmail.com

Thanks for your help
Bjorn

hi there I have drawn a number of scaffold fittings etc as 3d solids using autocad 2007 would like to exchange them for yours etc for comparison etc

here's what I have:

cuplock: standards, horizontals , face and ledger bracing
tube and fitting: 90 deg coupler, swivel coupler, wrapover coupler, universal base jack, acroprops, gin wheel, ratchet straps.

I also have a number of other construction elements drawn as 3d solids if your interested, things like bolts and fixings for example.

my email address is andi.vincent@gmail.com

Cheers

Andrew

Hi, everyone.
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you!!!
I'm new guiy here and i'm from Russia, working at Sakhalin Island.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Can anyone help me, i'm looking for Autocad blocks(scaffolding components)???
I do need it to make a drawings as a part of the project.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome Mlkhail.
This should be in the new members thread/section.
Happy new year.

Hi all, I am a beginner in autocad, but I've been years in the erection of concerts, someone pass me autocad blocks would greatly appreciate it. my email is mjbl00@oton.es

Hi, everyone.
im new and
Can anyone help me, i'm looking for cuplock Autocad block

luc4u24gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Hi MrMuzz

See you are based in Perth, OZ.

Which firm do you work for. ?

Do you have any codes for scaffolding in OZ.

I am happy to send you the CAD blocks.

Send a private message with your e-mail address and I will send them to you.

All the best

Chris Eng:smile1:

Hi my name s Castro i am starting now making the plan of the scaffolds more importants for my company to repeat the assembling in the future, but i need some blocks of the components of material. if you can help me i apreciate

Thanks for your atention

My e mail is vcastr@hotmail.com

Hi, Rob

Hi superscaff75

I’m new to the site so not sure what’s the norm.
I have drawn a load of blocks in 3D. We carry out a lot of 3D design and so I have drawn a load of blocks. My blocks are for tube and fitting but have also done a load of beams, ladder gates etc.

Hello, Rob. i've seen that you have lots of tube and fitting aoutocad 3d blocks??? Could you pls share it with me if you can. i'm just started a new project and need someones help.
My e-mail is Mikhail.Smolin@capeplc.ru

Thanks in advance.

Hi Chris ,
I am a newbie to site and in process of setting up autocad and we do use Layher allround so any blocks you have available would be a massive help.

Jen

Hi, everyone.
im new and
Can anyone help me, i'm looking for cuplock Autocad block

luc4u24gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

I am also looking for Acrow Cuplock blocks, 2D and 3D if at all possible.

Top Bottom