Scaffold Christmas Tree

He is the old man of the forum, but he does not come on here too often now as he wants to talk scaffolding all the time and have a bit of craic with his scaffold brethren rather than deal with trolls and imbeciles. Can't understand the man myself.

He is the old man of the forum, but he does not come on here too often now as he wants to talk scaffolding all the time and have a bit of craic with his scaffold brethren rather than deal with trolls and imbeciles. Can't understand the man myself.

the only thing scaffs like doing after scaffolding is talking about especially in the goat

Most of the scaffs I know do their best work in the boozer matey.

can i come see u phill to?

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

pls

14? why are you on a scaff forum? shouldnt you adding heat to the furnace of masturbation that is your room? :laugh:

its a rifte betwen paralal universes

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

14? why are you on a scaff forum? shouldnt you adding heat to the furnace of masturbation that is your room? :laugh:
haha the gif i sente aom maid me mastrubait haha

its a rifte betwen paralal universes

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

haha the gif i sente aom maid me mastrubait haha

:sick: dont worry. in a few years you'll be ripe for rob3rt, just keep going young'n

:eek::eek:

rr4m7t.jpg

he lookes strong and he lookes kind
w

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

nite evryone :eek:

Top Bottom