Safety Footwear

Ive found its the toecap seems to be a bit narrow in most boots. When winter comes extra socks makes it tighter.

quattro are extra wide fitted so they would be ideal for extra socks

all main workwear shops but i buy them off ebay as there are uvex quattro on there all the time they retail at 80 quid but between 30-40 on there,as it happens theres a pair on there now so have a go.

Boys have look at timberland pro ibiza

I've got some on order have steel toe, midsole and they look the nuts

Sorry can't provide link now using blackberry ( rocket science) google em I'm getting the grey ones

I will only wear the metal free boots these day , they are so light and comfortable to wear.
They retail at about the same price as steel toe caps but weigh a hell of a lot less.

I will only wear the metal free boots these day , they are so light and comfortable to wear.
They retail at about the same price as steel toe caps but weigh a hell of a lot less.

were ya getting the umfff to give wuk shy a kiken up the arse wid no steel :laugh::laugh:

I go with timberland pro they are a bit heavy but very comfortable and last a good while .I also go with red wings very light and comfy but tend to wear out quickly

I take size 15 , and as a result they weigh a ton. iam really feeling it at the end of the shift. I try to go for shoes rather than boots..I used to hear that 'gillotti' were the best soft leather.
Iam trying to find someone make me a handmade pair.

I take size 15 , and as a result they weigh a ton. iam really feeling it at the end of the shift. I try to go for shoes rather than boots..I used to hear that 'gillotti' were the best soft leather.
Iam trying to find someone make me a handmade pair.

size 15!!!!!! thought ud be to knackered from fighting the birds off to worry about boots lol

its a drag, i prefer tube and fitting put the lift in at height that suits me, yeah the birds are just throwing themselves at me.

I've got cats at the mo cost £80 and can't stand em bulky as fook but they have lasted over a year so........

They are a bit big pal agreed, got mine for nout anyhow but there comfortable as fook for me

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Dewalt apprentice boots are good but don't last at all

Top Bottom